Who The Hell Listens To Fate These Days!? CH. 6 part 1

AN: Sorry for not uploading in awhile i was a little bit stuck on how to approach this at first, and I've also been busy, but I really hope you like it. Vote, Comment, Fan they would all b great. :D

Gabriel's POV

Why do I feel so much of an attraction to her? I only met her a few moments ago!

By the time I pull myself out of my thoughts Rina, and Alex had both already left.

"Are you sure your fine?" Dea asks with concern.

I nod with a hint of a smile reassure her. But what happened in that room I have no idea, one minute I was having a great time at my party with my friends, and the next thing I knew my shoulder felt as if it were on fire. Then the next thing I know I'm unconscious and in field with Rina, and the Guardian. Of course at that point I didn't know who she was. They couldn't hear or see me and before I knew it I began to fade out, but not before I notice the dark figure coming out of the shadows.

What does the dream mean? Who was the dark figure? Who exactly is Rina? Before I could even bother continuing to ask myself more pointless questions, the door opened, and the royal healer Umar walks in.

"Now which of you boys is injured this time, you guys honestly shouldn't play so roughly!"

"Umar, its Gabriel!" Dea exclaims.

"Gabriel you really should go easy on them once in a while." Umar scolds.

Everyone just laughs, but Dea huffs, "No Umar Gabriel is the one injured today!"

He turns towards me in surprise, "Really! That's a new one; it's very rare for me to be called for you Gabriel."

I was only able to get a smile in before he started rambling again. "Well, what was it this time; sword fighting, wrestling, good heavens don't tell me you kiddies were tampering with unnecessary magic!"

"Umar we don't know what happened one minute he's fine, the next he's not and unconscious."

Umar frowns and turns to confront me again. "Really..... Have you been feeling unwell for a while Gabriel?"

"No. I've been fine until it suddenly hit me out of the blue; it was as if my shoulder was on fire."

"Let me see your shoulder." He says as he puts on his spectacles so he can see it more clearly. He examines the mark on my body for a while, every few seconds he would stop and make a few notes, and murmur a few "interesting...."'s.

After a few more minutes of everyone else keeping quiet Dea exclaims, "What's wrong with him! Is he dying?!"

Umar looks pointedly over his spectacles; he didn't even have to say it she knew she needed to show more patience. She blushed in embarrassment. He turns back to examining it.

A few minutes later he turns towards everyone. "Huh.... I've never seen anything like it, at least not to an Angel; you'll commonly find it happen to demons, vampires, and Dragon souls."

Everyone watches him in expectation but when just started packing up; I cleared my throat to catch his attention again. He looks at me in confusion. "What is it?"

"Oh right... It's your soul mate mark, although it's quite odd you should have been born with it rather than getting it now; I will have to look into that further."

"That's impossible he did have a soul mate but when she died at a young age." Michael says.

"He's right as soon as she died my body had gone through the removal process."

"Well I know for the being who beings who go through the "growing" there soul mate mark have to start the process by an exchange of blood. Have you exchanged any blood with anyone recently?"

"Only for the engagement contract ceremony."

"No that's too far of a date it would've had to have been today."

"Well I haven't, at least not that I know of....... I don't know?!"

"Well from what I can see of your mark only one of you exchanged blood and if you don't complete the first step of the bond you'll both become weaker and weaker without each other who knows what will happen who could die or become feral."