✎49.

nct2018 

⟶back story 

.・°・✧・°・.

When two noodle heads try to cook
//27.

  That day was looking nice. The Sun high in the clear sky, the temperature just right for sports and any other outdoor activity. Maybe the hot temperature required lighter clothes to wear, but that still didn't ruin the nice almost summer atmosphere.

So that wasn't the reason why the boys decided to stay inside.

"Welcome to my apartment!"

Yuta opened his doors widely for a new, sweet-in-love pair Lucas and Jungwoo to enter. Aside from him, only Doyoung, Haechan and Mark were inside, the older getting ready for the main point of their meeting there which was, as dumb as it sounded, a cooking challenge.

The stupidest idea in history, Yuta rolled his eyes internally as he invited the pair further into his living room.

The reason why he, and most of the boys, agreed had to be just because they wanted to hang out and meet the others outside of the group chat. Because no way in the universe he would agree to such a thing as a challenge, not at least that idea coming from Doyoung's mouth.

But Yuta had a great time watching Doyoung's preparation as if it was really that important. He through he's the only one, but for his misfortune, Taeil walked in with even bigger passion in his eyes, Jaehyun, Taeyong and Sicheng following after with unbothered faces.

"It looks like we won't get around this, will we." Sicheng sighed, standing next to Yuta as Jaehyun and Taeyong went to watch over their helpless friends preparing in the kitchen.

"No, we won't." Yuta cringed.

"Let's pray for your kitchen then."

"We better." They both leaned against the wall, watching the boys already bickering over the smallest thing. Yuta could see Jaehyun rolling his eyes and Taeyong covering his face into his hands.

This day is going to be fun.

On the other side of the town, two boys were walking, not having any slight idea of what could be happening with their friends. They knew about the challenge, yet they kind of avoided it by hanging out together.

"Jaemin," Jeno said as he was holding some hoodie in his hands, turning to the other. The said boy was busy playing with his new plushie bought just a few minutes ago, being in his own nanaland.

"Hm?"

"Well, you have to look."

Jaemin lifted his gaze and instantly furrowed his brows. "No no no. This isn't it. Wait let me–" He trailed off as he started walking around the shop. Jeno only managed to roll his eyes – after all, Jaemin wasn't paying attention to any of his questions till now and then decided to completely take the whole shopping in his hands.

He came back with at least three hoodies and shirts, already pushing the poor boy towards the changing rooms.

"Try all of these, I'm sure you'll look fine."