Part 1

A/N This is my first Sabezra/Ezrabine and Kanera Fanfic, so I hope you enjoy it!

Sabine's POV

Ezra?? Ezra!! Don't leave me, not now.... please. The Stormtroopers ran towards us and all I could think to do was run but Ezra was on the ground blood streaming out of the gun wound he received. As I knelt beside him I saw his chest rise and fall but then it stopped and I felt my heart breaking, he was gone....

I turn around and I see Thrawn smiling evilly, I look down I realise that there is a blade through my heart and I fall to the ground. Thrawn stomped on my leg and I screamed out in pain as I felt the bones crushing.

Ezra's POV

I haven't slept in days since my nightmares got too much to handle but today was different I was practicing meditating when I heard mumbling. I sensed their fear and.... anger, I stepped into the empty halls of the ghost when the mumbles became louder as I got closer to Sabines room. I was about to open the door when she screamed out and I heard her crying. I would have just walked away but I could hear her muttering something, "Ezra... EZRA!!"

I stormed in and she tossed and turned in her bed sobbing violently shouting my name over and over... The beautiful mandalorian I was in love with laying in her bed with only a t-shirt and a pair of small shorts on was shouting my name. I love her but she wouldn't love a lowly orphan street rat would she...... could she?