ⓐⓦⓐⓘⓣⓘⓝⓖ ⓛⓘⓟⓢ

"We're out of here," Haruhi grumbled, not at all noticing the steady eye contact between Louis and Tamaki

    "Hey! You really are some kind of hero Haru~chan!" A boy Lolita said, grabbing the brunette by her arm as his eyes sparkled with life.

    "We're not really much hero's just honor students," Louis said, breaking eye contact with those beautiful lavender eyes.

    "And who are you calling Haru~chan!" Added Haruhi, seething at the upper classman with a frown.

   In though the other blonde tilted his head forcing a smile to his face as he put a hand on his chin in though, "I never knew that the two famous scholars will be so openly gay," He humored, though say the G word made him remember something.

    On that day he left Louis behind.

"Y-You...You're so unfair," Tamaki abruptly turned around, towards the limo that would be taking him to the airport. "Next time...next time we meet...you better give me a real kiss, Alright?" Tamaki stated, his fist clenched, as his face was a cherry.

Chuckling Louis nodded, "I will."

I will.

I will.

I will.

He will.

"Openly what?" Snapped Haruhi, breaking the blonde out of his thoughts.

Ignoring her for the most part he shook his head, smiling at the of them— this was Louis, and he must've came here for a reason...Was Louis perhaps seeking comfort of other men?

Now that made the blonde a little ticked off.

"So what kind of guys are you into? The silent type, the boy Lolita, or the mischievous type? Or the cool type?" Asked Tamaki walking forward, feeling confident as he grabbed the silver haired boys chins— Haruhi watching in horror as her friend was getting harassed by the blue eyed boy.

"It's not like that!" She tried to explain, trying to save her friend.

"Or are you into a guy like me?" He asked, rubbing the bottom of Louis's chin leaning forward into those awaiting lips.

However Louis tripped over his own two feet right before Tamaki could place his lips into the boy's pale ones— falling backwards his eyes widened. Crashing into a wooden post knocking down a vase.

And with a very loud crack, pieces of glass went flying.