ⓟⓘⓝⓚⓨ ⓟⓡⓞⓜⓘⓢⓔ

Wind blew briskly through the air, spring was slowly coming close to an  end as the silver haired boy and lavender eyed boy spent their days together in each other's company

Wind blew briskly through the air, spring was slowly coming close to an end as the silver haired boy and lavender eyed boy spent their days together in each other's company. However their happy environment was slowly coming close to an end, and as Tamaki stared out the window into the yard of the manor— he watch his blue eyed friend digging up weeds and planting fresh flowers.

"Louis..."He muttered, pressing his hand against the glass, remembering the conversation he had with his grandmother— will he really be leaving this place?

"Tamaki, I'm ready to read the rest of Lonely king!"Louis said happily, running towards the blonde who was admiring the fresh new flowers the blue eyed boy had just planted.

The blonde was ,however, unusually silent, still staring down at the flowers.

"Louis, I-I'm...I have to..."

Where were the right words for this? Tamaki had already formulated a good speech to tell his friend yet now— now he he was speechless. As his heart hammered in his chest, as if he was going into cardiac arrest.

"You have to...?" Questioned Louis, still holding the hard covered book in his hands looking at his friend in confusion through his circular frames.

   Inhaling deeply, Tamaki turned towards his very first and only best friend, his lavender eyes filled with determination as he uttered out bits of his speech he could conjure up:

    "Louis, I'm leaving for Japan, I know this is sudden but— I wanna meet my dad, I wanna figure out why he left me, why he left mom, and I know you might hate me but—" Tamaki was cut off by the blue eyed boy flicking him on the nose.

   "H-Hey!" Pouted Tamaki, holding his nose while looking forward at his friends blue orbs.

   "You r-ramble too much, Tamaki," Louis whispered softly, his blue eyes filling with tears as he grilled his book tightly, "How long? Will you be even coming back here. . . will you even be coming back to me?" Asked the blue orbed boy, not daring to meet his friends gaze.

   "No..."

    Louis's head shot up at that answer, his lips tugged down in a frown as he stared at Tamaki Suoh— the boy he had met by a tree.

   The boy that helped him to read.

  "Tamaki..." He stepped forward, loosening his grip on the book then flinging himself onto the blonde, "You can't leave me here alone! I-I— we have so much more books to read! You promised to show me all remember? Or did you lie to me?" Louis shouted, gripping the blondes shirt.

   Tamaki held onto his friends small body, frowning as well. Louis wasn't making this any easier, however, it couldn't be helped. The blonde had made this tough decision— he had to follow through.

    "I know, and i promise I will fulfil that promise one day, okay? And when that day comes, I'll read as many books as you like," Whispered Tamaki his form shaking, tears brimming his lavender eyes as well.

    "Pinky promise?" Louis held out his small pinky towards the blonde, making the boy let out sad chuckle.

        "Pinky promise."