It's a Twin thing!!!!

• Dedicated to Kirs, I whis you were still here with me. I miss you :(

Long ago the were two beautiful little girls that were born and brought to earth. Okay it wasn't that long ago but I needed a dramatic affect. And hey give me some create. I mean your still reading this which mean I got you attention. This is a story about two twins in case you didn't already figure that out. Let's see how should I start. Oh I got it. The first day of high school....

It was a bright warm day. I had just got up and right across the hall was my twin sister Loren. We decide we wanted different rooms at age 10. We already needed to share b-days, clothes, shoes, hair brush, and bath rooms. so at least we got our own rooms. we're now 15 turning 16 this year Oh I for got to tell you my name is Raven. I know great name. but I got use to it.

Mom (Kim)- "Knock.Knock, sweetie it's time to get up" My mom said with a sweet tone in her voice

Raven- "Go away mom".

mom- "No I have to get you up. It's your sisters and your first day of High school".

Raven- (I put the pillow over my head to block out my moms voice) huh-huh. Why won't you leave me alone.

Mom-"Because your not out of bed yet"

Raven-"How do you know the doors closed" (Struggling to get out of the bed)

Mom-"Good point (mom opens the door and looks at my bed) Ah- aha got yo-(Stopping because she saw me out of bed) I see your up I'll leave you alone then. Bye" (Mom stared heading out and closed the door.

Raven-"Bye. Oh that was close"

Mom-"Knock, Knock, It's time for-"

Loren- "School. ya... Yeah yeah. I can't wait for school".

Mom- "Why are you so excited. you never liked school before".

Pause for a moment

Raven-"Mom did you seriously just ask that. she only been saying it all summer why she can't wait for school. It's because of her stupid-"

Loren-"Boyfriend, mom I couldn't hang out with him all summer because he was in Florida with his dad this year. But now he is back".

Mom-"Okay sweetie get ready for school" (Mom turns around seeing me walking out the door into the hall way where they are)

Loren-"Hey Raven guess what"?!?

Raven- "Do I really want to"?

Loren-"Oh come on guess"!

Raven- "Uh it's the first day of school-"

Loren-"Yes, and do you know what the first day of school is"?

Raven- "The day you see-"

Loren-"Yes the day I see Eddie"!!

Raven-"yeah, cool"

Loren-"Okay you are killing the fun Raven what wrong"?

Raven- "Nothing wrong I'm just tired of hearing about Eddie. Eddie this, Eddie that. it gets annoying Loren. and hearing it over and over how he saved Penguins is annoying. and is that even possible. are there even Penguins in Florida"?

Loren-"your just jealous"

Raven-"Anyway I better finish getting ready for school. I don't want to be late". (I stared walking toward the bathroom when my older brother came)

Logan-"Oh to bad, maybe next time when your not arguing with Loren".

Raven-" Logan that is so unfair, I was here first. You saw me going into the bathroom"!

Logan-"Not my problem Ray(That's what he called me for short)Or better yet bird (that's a new one)

Raven-" How clever you finally figure out what a Raven is"

Logan-"Hey for your information I figure out what a Raven was about two weeks ago".

Raven-"How is it you passed the third year of high school? Better yet preschool"?

Logan-"ha-ha-ha very funny, and just to answer your question I cheated of the kid next to me. Now if you excuse me".

Raven-"Logan! Logan! Open up. I need to get ready".

Logan-"The long you stand there the longer it's going to take for me to do my business"

Raven-"Oh gross,(I stood back from the door for like 5 minutes) What's taking you so long Logan, I need to get ready"

Logan-"Hey my hair takes a good ten minutes to perfect, and why do you need to get ready anyway it's not like you have any friends"

Raven-" for your information I do have a friend"

Logan-"Robin does not count,(Logan puts his head trough the door and said) Hey what is with you and your friends and bird names".

Raven-"wow you knew that one"(I stared clapping until the 7 clap)

Logan-"Here the bathroom is all yours".

Raven-"Good to know, hey you know what Logan, I realized something".

Logan-"What my good looks"?

Raven-"No, your stupidity(I quickly miss up his hair and ran into the bathroom and locked myself in there)

Logan-"Raven you'll pay for this"!!!!!!!

Loren-"Oh hay Logan nice hair style trying something new. It looks nice"

Logan-"Really it looks nice?(Loren shock her her) Okay I believe you then".

Loren-"Maybe now you can get that girl out on a date"

Logan-"Wait how did you know about Maya? Your not even in High school yet".

Loren-"well if I'm going to be a cheerleader I have to know everybody. from who's cool and who's not".

Logan-"Well were am I"

Loren-"uh..mum....Your at-

Raven-"Okay you can have the bathroom now Logan"

Logan-"No I'm good Ray- I mean bird

Loren-"Bird? That's a new one"

Raven-"I know"

Logan-"So Loren, where am I on the list from cool to not cool"?

Raven-"Yes Loren where is Logan place"?

Loren-"Your in the middle between geek and cool"

Logan-"Oh okay, Bye"(Logan lift the room)

Loren-Raven why did you make me do that, you know I don't like telling him the truth about the list. if he knew he was at the bottom of loser vile he'll never get the confidence to ask Maya out".

Raven-"first of all who's Maya? and secondly Logan your brother and even if you are a cheerleader you never turn you back on family".

Loren-"You already think of me as a cheerleader"?

Raven-"You useless"(I stared walking away)

Loren-"Oh come on, Raven"(The door slamed as I walked out the door)

To be continued...

P.s. please don't for get to vote for my story. Thank you!