Part 5

• Dedicated to Kris, I whish you were still here. I miss you so much

Mr.Fisher-"Catch her"!!

Eddie-(Eddie never seemed so scared. He held out his hands catching me before my face hit the ground) "Oh my God. is she dead (he said in a panic and turned me over to see if I was breathing) she alive. She alive Mr.Fisher (He was happy but still breathing really hard)

Mrs.Brooks-"Will some one please tell me why in Gods name was that poor girl in that locker"? (There was a bell ring meaning every one will be coming out of there classes.)

Mr.Fisher-"I'll tell you later Hellen, but right now you should keep all the students in there class room so we don't make a scene".

Mrs.Brooks-"Oh right (pulled out her cellphone texting to the vice principal)

Vice principal Peter- (Speaker phone) "Attention all teachers and students in the building and out side. you are to stay in you classroom o where you are until I tell you to leave. teachers continue to teach and students listen. Have a good day everyone.Thank you"

Mrs.Brooks-"Well that's wasn't what I wanted him to say. he should have explained more".

Mr.Fisher-"and with all do respect madam but tell what. That there's been a girl trapped in a locker for over an hour and we just found her and she's in need of medical assistance. I don't think that would help Mrs.Brooks! (Mr.Fisher  scream so loud that some of the student hear him scream but not the words he said)

Mrs.Brooks-"Well I agree with you Mr.Fisher. but I though you would out of all people would know who it feels to have to be n charge of something and not wanting to miss it up or your fired".

Mr.Fisher- "I do know how that feels like, but sorry but I feel like protecting the student is the best thing. Now will you please call the hospital so she can get help"

Ms.Brooks-"Okay. (She started walking away so she can make the call) (From a distance I heard) Hello 911 I have a student who had been unconscious for about an hour and we need help here right away.(I couldn't hear her any more because Eddie started to talk)

Eddie-"Hey Raven, stay with me, okay, don't die on me. I have to know your okay, just please give me a sign (he grabbed my hand and I felt weird, but then again my hole body felt weird but I manged) Please Raven, I need you to be alive (He started to cry over me. I wanted to tell him stop. but I couldn't) Raven please"! (his voiced cracked)

Raven-(with struggle) "Thank-k you-u"

Eddie-"Mr.Fisher!" (Mr.Fisher an to Eddie)

Mr.Fisher-"What is it Eddie"?

Eddie-"She talked, she talked to me. (he said with joy and relief)

Mr.Fisher-"What?? Really? (Eddie nodded his head) Eddie that's great news. Mrs. Brooks how long till the ambulance get here"?

Mrs.Brooks-" They should be right out side"

Mr.Peter-"There hey are!! There's the student on the ground"

Ambulance people-"(They put a oxygen mask on my head so that I could breath. Then they put me on the general and took me down stairs into the truck) The next thing I new I was at he hospital as the same room as my bother. I couldn't believe it. what turned out to be a great day turned into a horrible day).

                                        To Be Contiued...

P.S. please don't forget to vote for this story. Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it. Enjoy!