Chapter 21: It's gonna get better

Authors note:

Wow. Hi. Two chapters in two days wtf. I got inspired. XD

But it's also sad because this is coming to an end. I'm not entirely sure about this cheater but I wasn't sure how else I could write it. Oh well. Give me your opinions below. ^^

ALSO REMINDER PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FRIEND ALEX AND I'S 5SOS FANFICTION IS CALLED Without you I'm a lost boy AND ITS POSTED ON HER PAGE mikey-clifford AND PLEASE GO READ IT :)

I do not own fob but I do own my character Audrey and her friends.

Thank you so much for the support. :)

Enjoy :D x

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21: It's Gonna Get Better

(Audrey Collins | Third Person)

"Hey Audrey? Can I talk to you?" Gwen asked from the kitchen.

"Sure, one minute." Audrey said and put her art pad down and walked out into the kitchen.

"What's up?" Audrey asked once she sat down at the table while Gwen finished cooking.

"Do you miss him? Patrick I mean." Gwen asked randomly and Audrey looked up at her in shock.

"Why are we talking about him?!" Audrey demanded.

Gwen sighed and turned the stove off and turned to face Audrey.

"Because we need to get this out of the way! You still love him! That's why you don't want to talk about him! You're being a coward because you're scared of being nudged again! One argument and mistake in the relationship and you two went running!"

"Now that's not fair-" Audrey went to argue.

"Yeah! It's not fair! You both didn't give each other anytime to explain what happened or to sort out the situation! You were both cowards!" Gwen said angrily.

Audrey looked up in shock at her friend. "Gwen..." She began to say.

"No, listen! He still loves you! Patrick kept trying to call you and kept knocking on your old apartment but you had got a new phone and moved in with me. I never told you this but Patrick came into the coffee shop once while I was working my shift., Gwen admitted.

"...And what happened?" Audrey asked curiously.

"He asked me if there was anyway he could see you or I could get through to you so he could talk to you but I too him you were hurt and needed time to heal which was true... Then he told me he still loves and I know that is still true to this day." Gwen said.

Audrey looked down sadly. "I am afraid... I don't know if I can go through with something like that again..."

Gwen sighed and knelt down in front of Audrey and smiled weakly up at her friend.

"You both made mistakes... But, I know you both really love each other and you need to both talk it out." Gwen said.

"But he probably doesn't want to see me..." Audrey mumbled. "Probably already going out with some super model..."

"He's not!" Gwen sighed desperately. "I've been talking to Pete-"

"Gwen, you still remember that Pete's with Meagan right?" Audrey joked weakly.

"Shut up." Gwen said. "Like I was saying, I've been talking to Pete. And he's been telling me that Patricks a mess. You two need each other. Please, I'm begging you, just give him another chance."