Chapter 15: Salt Lake City

Authors note:

Hey guys! Next chapter here.

Sorry it took a little longer than usual but ive had a lot of homework and ive been suffering post concert blues.

I got barrier at the wembley fall out boy show and it was amazing!! Patrick was like 3 meters away from me at one point and I could've died then. XD

Anyway, I don't own fall out boy *cries* but I do own Audrey, her friends, her dog and her family.

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15: Salt Lake City

(Audrey Collins | First Person)

"Audrey...?"

No. Don't wake me up.

"Audrey..."

No. I refuse. I'm too tired.

"AUDREY!!"

I let out a yelp as someone hit my head with a pillow. I sat up, grumbling and opened my eyes to glare up at a Pete Wentz who was quickly shoving a pillow into Joe's arms.

He quickly shoved it back at Pete and raised his hands in surrender as he looked at me.

"Pete did it I swear." He said.

"Why'd you wake me up...?" I asked and looked at the time on my phone. "It's only ten!" I groaned, scratching the back of my head.

"God, you are just like Patrick." Joe laughed.

Pete quickly muttered something under his breath and Joe snickered and I raised an eyebrow. Joe quickly stopped laughing and Pete just smiled at me.

"I'm too tired to ask." I sighed, shrugging it off.

"We woke you up cause we've just arrived in Salt Lake City. Didn't you say your mum lived here?" Pete said.

I immediately sat up then and grinned. Just in time for mums birthday as well; a day early. I could also visit dad... Pete frowned at me and I realised I must have blanked out for a minute. I smiled up at him and waved them off.

"Okay, now get away from my bunk and let me get dressed." I said.

Pete grinned and saluted me as he walked back to the main sitting area where he sat down next to Meagan. Joe walked back after him and sat down next to Andy; I could see Patrick sitting on his phone.

I sighed and laid back for a moment before I grabbed a spare change of clothes and headed for the bathroom. I quickly put on a white vest top with a button up flannel shirt over it and a pair of dark skinny jeans and converse. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail before I exited the bathroom and walked over to the breakfast booth where I sat opposite Meagan.

"Sleep well?" Meagan teased.

"Very well actually." I joked back.

Meagan and I had become friends over the past week; she was a lovely woman and Pete was damn well lucky. To be honest, I was also quite glad I wasn't the only girl on the bus; I loved the guys but girl power is needed.

We had stopped at the venue and we all got off the bus.; the guys were gonna go and do a local interview before they went to sound check with Panic! I think Meagan was going to look around for a little bit, do a bit of shopping; I was going to join her later after I visited my mum.

I quickly check that I had put the card i had gotten for my mum and a present I had got her up in Washington in my bag and smiled in relief. I looked around and smiled; it was good to be back in Salt Lake City.