P. Pan - "Lost and Found" (C)

A/N: This imagine is person-specific and was requested by TheGirlWhoLived01

Thank you so much for requesting! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

"Peter, it's gonna be okay. Don't worry about it," I spoke softly, trying to reassure him.

Peter chuckled and interlaced his fingers in mine. "Oh, I'm not scared. I was just letting you know that everyone in this town hates me."

I nodded. I already knew that, of course - I'd lived in this town when Henry was unwillingly being kept on Neverland. I even went with Emma to try and save Henry. Emma and the rest of the Charmings were the closest friends I had, so helping save Emma's kid was a given, and I cared a lot about Henry, too. So, just like the rest of Storybrooke, I'd once hated Peter, too.

"Well, as far as I'm concerned," I started. "Despite 'Pan' still being a part of your name, you're not him anymore. The people here might not be okay with your presence at first, but you'll grow on them."

Peter smiled, raising one of his eyebrows. "You're amazing, Fem."

"Well, I'd have to be to grab the attention of the great Peter Pan, right?"

He let out a small laugh. WIthout having to say a word to each other, we walked side by side to the heavy doors in front of us. I placed my hand gently on the door before pushing it open and walking in.

"Fem?"

I smiled fondly at the person who'd called my name. "Hi, Regina."

Regina continued to sit behind her desk for a few moments, mouth hanging slightly open, before standing up and rushing over to envelop me in her arms.

"Fem," she whispered while I hugged her back. "It's been so long. You were gone out of nowhere, and we spent weeks looking for you, but -"

My sister's uncharacteristic rambling came to a sudden halt. As she slowly pulled away from me, I saw why. Her gaze was transfixed on Peter, and the fire in her eyes reminded me of the days in the Enchanted Forest when she'd been the infamous Evil Queen.

"Why is he here?" Regina asked in a strangely monotone voice.

I took a deep breath before I explained. I told her how while messing around in the sorcerer's mansion with Henry, I'd accidentally fallen into a portal that led to Neverland. I told her how I'd tried to escape but had ended up falling in love with Peter instead. And I told her how hard it'd been for me and Peter to get back to Storybrooke - all the obstacles. Everything. As I explained it all to her, her facial expression continued to grow tighter and tighter.

"You love him?" she asked.

"Yes," I simply answered.

"How the hell did you think this was gonna work, Fem?"

I frowned. "What do you mean?"

Regina was silent. She gave no clarification as I'd requested - only glanced between me and Peter as the light reflecting off her eyes shifted. When it was clear she wasn't going to say anything, I opened my mouth and spoke.

"Look, I know you still think he's a terrible person because of what he's done in the past, and I understand, but - "

"But?!" Regina's calm demeanor suddenly exploded. "There is no but! He tried to kill a lot of people and took Henry."

I could feel my blood starting to boil. I'd known Regina, my protective older sibling, wasn't going to approve immediately, but I had thought she'd be more understanding than other with the past she'd had.

"Will you just shut up and listen for a minute?" I yelled. "Really listen?"

Regina's mouth shot open, but apparently she thought better of saying anything and closed it.

Surprisingly, Pan was the one who stepped forward to cool things off instead of me.

"Regina," he said, his accent more prevalent than it usually was. "I know you don't like my presence here."

Regina scoffed. "You got that right."

Pan only ran a hand through his hair and continued speaking, choosing to ignore her comment.

"And I understand why. Three years ago - the last time you saw me - and even two years ago when Fem landed in Neverland, I was probably the worst person on the planet. But, I promise you, I'm not that person anymore. I'm not perfect, but thanks to Fem I'm not that terrible anymore. I really love Fem. Please, just give me a chance. For her."

Regina hesitated before she responded to Peter's words. He was usually cocky and overconfident, so his pleading probably threw her off. When she spoke to me again, she sounded a lot less angry and more resolved.

"Fem...even if Pan has, by some miracle, changed...I don't think you realize the consequences all of this will bring. Henry has been devastated for the past two years, and now that you're finally back with someone..." she paused to glance at Peter. "With him...how do you think he'll take that?"

Pan's dark eyebrows turned down into a frown. Her mention of Henry has confused him, but I knew exactly what she's been talking about. Henry has felt for me as more than a friend for years. I might've even started having feelings for him too, but now that I had Peter...any trace of my feelings for Henry had diminished.

"Regina, I know," I whispered. "But...I'm in love with Peter, and I can't help that. I won't tell Henry about me and Peter yet. I'll give it a little time."

Regina nodded and wrapped her arms around me again before turning to face Peter.

"Alright, Pan. You have one chance. Don't screw it up."

******

"Well, I think that went well," I heard Peter speak as I shut and locked the door to my apartment.

I laughed. "Tell me you're kidding."

"Yeah," Peter chuckled. "But at least she gave me a chance."

I nodded briefly in agreement. Peter wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face in my brown hair. I smiled, leaning back into his touch.

"I love you, Peter."'

"I love you too, Fem," Peter responded, quickly kissing my cheek. "I'm glad you were clumsy enough to fall through a portal."