Killian(1.)

Imagine travelling with Hook and the others while trying to find and save Henry from Pan

Imagine travelling with Hook and the others while trying to find and save Henry from Pan. Hook keeps making obvious glances at you and doing things like placing his hand on your back, etc., and you eventually snap at him to stop. You don't hate what he's doing, but you don't completely trust him yet.

"Killian, if you try to grab my hand one more time, I swear to God I'll kick your ass," you snapped, turning around to face him.

He smirked winking at you playfully with a confident grin on his face. "Who's stopping you?"

You whipped your head back around and groaned aloud. He'd been saying things such as the "who's stopping you" comment for the past few days, and his cockiness was really starting to get under your skin. You muttered something under your breath about how annoying Killian was, and rhetorically asked "When will he ever stop?"

You heard a chuckle from behind, and winced when you realized the source of your annoyance had heard you.

"I'll stop when you stop refusing to show me affection," he said jokingly.

You rolled your eyes. You'd been fighting the temptation of doing what he'd just suggested the whole time, and it was getting harder and harder with every glance he made in your direction. Finally, you decided to give in.

Before your better judgement stopped you, you turned around and placed your hands on either side of Killian's head, pulling him in to press your lips against his. As soon as your lips separated, you faced forward once more and walked as fast as you could. Moments passed without Hook speaking, and you smirked as you realized you's left him speechless.

"That good enough for you?" you called back in his direction.