Chapter 12: Cav's Payback, Bell's Final Secret

Cavien's POV

The sun was shining through the window of the room I was in. I felt it was too early to get up and went to cuddle with Bell smiling as I remembered last night, who would have thought she was my mate after all these years. Instead of rolling towards her and cuddling I ended up rolling off the bed with a loud thump. With a groan I got up and looked around the room, but Bell was no where to be found. I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and went downstairs after noticing I was already dressed for some weird reason.

As I approached the kitchen I could smell the bacon frying reassuring me that Bell wasn't going to run off like last time. Entering the kitchen I had been planning to encircle my arms around my lovely mate and kiss her like I was yearning to do. Instead of Bell I saw Lil seeing one of my children I wondered if they knew I was their father, if not Bell and I had to tell them as soon as possible.

"Good morning Beta," Lil greeted me with a smile. "I didn't know mom was going to have any guests. Grandma and Grandpa are outside if you wish to speak to them."

"Is your mom up yet Lil?" I questioned yearning for her to have greeted me as dad instead of Beta.

"No, which is surprising mom is usually up by now. Could you go wake her up for me? I would, but I can't leave the food to burn," she asked me seemingly innocent, but I could see the mischievous twinkle in her eyes.

"Sure Lil. Oh and in case your grandparents ask why I'm here I lost my key and the hotel was full so your mother lent me a room for the night," I said hoping she'd believe me.

"Ok Beta," she said although I could see in her eyes she didn't completely believe me.

Not wanting to be stared at by those eyes that seemed to pierce into my very soul any longer I went upstairs to Bell's room to wake her up. Knowing now that Bell purposely left, and probably didn't want me to know I was her mate I decided to torture her before I woke her up. Before the incident when we all use to have sleepovers I knew that Bell was very hard to wake up unless if someone was in pain or crying, so I knew I'd be able to torture her for a little while.

Belphina's POV

I was in wolf form galloping about with my grandfather in our favourite meadow. Of course I knew it was a dream because he has been dead for twenty years. We were having so much fun, but suddenly the dream changed instead I was in my room with Cav and he knew we were mates. I felt his chocolate flavoured lips graze against mine teasingly making me moan in protest and try to kiss him back.

Cavien shook his head and gazed at me with a lust filled gaze and his eyes twinkled with mischief as he put his hand on my leg and moved it towards my thigh. He rested his hand on top of my thigh and drew circles on it making me bite back a moan. It was as if Cav knew what he was doing to me because he kissed me then. I wanted to deepen the kiss, but didn't at the same time and couldn't make up my mind. Suddenly Cav's hand went up a little higher making me gasp in pleasure and open my mouth for him. I kissed him back with a passion filled fury when I heard someone calling my name.

"Bell, Bell time to wakeup," I heard as I struggled to open my eyes.

Opening them I saw the object of my dreams staring at me sheepishly. I would have focused on that more if it wasn't for the fact that Cav wasn't wearing a shirt. 'Rub your hands along his glorious abs,' my wolf told me. I almost did as she said when I looked into Cav's eyes and for a moment I thought I saw them turn dark silver with desire and closed my eyes fighting myself. When I opened them again I noticed his eyes were his normal silvery-blue and his lips looked swollen.

"So Bell who were you dreaming about, so intently?" Cav asked me with a smirk.

"What makes you think I was dreaming about anyone?" I huffed although inside I was dying of embarrassment.

"Maybe because you kissed me in your sleep, and boy are you one hell of a kisser," he told me smirking.

"Please tell me that your joking!" I begged im.

"Nope," he said popping the p. "Oh yeah the kids and your parents are here, and Lil's making breakfast."

"Ok thanks," I told him. "Can you leave now so I can get dressed?"

"Sure thing Bell," he told me smiling. Instead of turning around and leaving right away Cav leaned down and for a minute I thought he was going to kiss me. As he came closer I felt my eyes darken and drifting closed, but when he was a breathe away he turned his head and kissed my cheek before getting up. "What Bell did you think I was going to really kiss you I could if you want," he said leaning back down and letting his breath tickle my ear.

"Just go Cavien," I said trying to be harsh, but instead my voice came out airily making me turn red in embarrassment. I watched as Cavien chuckled and left my room. Still feeling desire for the mate I could never tel myself. If I told Cav then he would die I need him to be the first to say your my mate, or he would die leaving me broken.