The Invasion

It was another normal beautiful day at starlight when some FBI open up kind of happened. 

Mellissa's POV:

We were just sitting at the house minding our own business when the Guardian Foces came in and tried to take us away. We barely made it out with our lives. Aaron, Mom, Dad, Aphmau, Garroth and I were in the most trouble because we were werewolfs. They wanted us gone. Zane, Kawaii~Chan, Silvanna, Eric, Lucinda, Kim, and Zianna were in trouble yes, but they were still in trouble. We rushed to where we needed to be with our ears hidden. Aaron had gabbes Celestia before we left. Lucinda had been working on her potion making and got everyone else out of there. Lucinda and I got seperated for a while . I was worried not only for my life but hers as well. I know she is powerful, strong, and courages but,  she still is my grilfriend so I worry. We are now staying in a cramped hotel room woth everyone. I like being with everyone but its a lot. I especially love having to stay with lucinda all the time. That way I know she is safe. 

_____________________________Some Time later____________________________

(During there stay the hide under masks and go to the nee casino to party. This would be the last date night or dance Mellissa and Lucinda would ever have.)

___________________________The next morning____________________________

Mellissa: The G.F's found us we have to go!

Lucinda: MELLISSA! Im sorry I cant get to you!

Mellissa: JUST GO!

Lucinda: NOT WITHOUT YOU!

Mellissa: JUST GET YOURSELF AND EVERYONE YOU CAN OUT OF HERE! 

Lucinda: I LOVE YOU MELLISSA!

Mellissa: I LOVE YOU TOO LUCINDA!

Lucinda: ILL BE BACK FOR YOU!

Mellissa: GO!

Lucinda: Good bye Mellissa, I love you. 

*Poof* (Lucinda, Garroth, and Kim all made it out alive. Lucinda has no idea what happened to Mellissa. Mellissa ended up getting help from Kawaii~Chan and Aaron only to be trapped in a stairwell, shortly before getting shot by a G.F. while trying to save her brothers and Kawaii~Chans lives. They could still be together if it wernt for Micheal telling 1 G.F. to shoot her. Aaron begins to go insane while Kawaii~Chan failed to calm him down. Lucinda has no idea that Mellissa is dead)

________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

Garroth and Kim dident hear Lucinda yell because they were mire focused on getting out alive then what lucinda has to say.