two

TARAYA

"Taraya?" a soft male voice called, "Wake up! We're here."

Groaning in annoyance, I nestled my head further into the sofa in order to avoid the light emitted from the bulb above, which had just been turned on in full brightness.

"Aww," the boys cooed at my actions.

Honestly, sometimes they were more
affiliated to a bunch of seven year old girls rather than the grown men they were supposed to be.

"Mmm," I mumbled incoherently.

"Get your ass up immediately," said someone who was undoubtedly none other than the irritating Harry Styles.

"Pweave weave mwe awone," I said, my voice muffled as I was lying face down.

"I'm warning you Taraya. You'd better get up this second," Niall laughed, amusement interwoven with his falsely serious tone.

Before I could contemplate on what exactly Niall had in mind, I was suddenly lifted from the couch by a pair of strong arms.

"No!" I yelled, trying my absolute best not to burst out laughing but failing miserably.

It was an odd sight to the paparazzi; One Direction carrying a girl out to the their vehicle. Well, unless they've already realized that it was just Niall Horan's sister. Which they probably have already.

Nevertheless, the cameras kept clicking and I couldn't help but bury my head in Harry's shoulder. He gave my head a sympathetic pat and stroked my hair.

When we finally entered the tour bus, Liam realized we had a bit of a dilemma.

"SHIT!" He cursed, "Look at all those fans and paps behind. They're going to follow us."

A few sighs of annoyance could be heard.

"We'll just have to drive around and wait a bit, before we head to Taraya's house." said Paul.

"PAUL!" I screamed joyfully and ran into his arms. Paul Higgins was like a second father to all of us. He was a wonderful, caring person who could be a bit overprotective at times. But who wasn't overprotective of me?

"Nice to see you again kiddo." he said, ruffling my hair. I pouted because of his actions. I had just straightened my hair earlier that day.

"Welcome to a few hours of no peace with these four other monkeys!" Harry muttered.

We all laughed because we knew it was the truth.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Three hours later, we finally arrived at my house with crumpled clothes and sweaty bodies. Zayn had tried to slip away and sleep, but that ended terribly for him. Harry and Lou had pranked him and judging by the shrieks of terror, I had a hunch it had something to do with his precious hair.

Niall and Liam got into a fight over a leftover packet of crisps and childishly rolled over on the floor, wrestling for it. It was rather amusing to witness.

Eventually, Liam gave up and let Niall get the packet.

Wise choice Liam. You just saved your life!

"This place hasn't changed one bit," Nialler commented, walking into the living room.

"Not like I have time for decorating," I said.

The truth was in fact that I simply couldn't be bothered to. I spent most of my free time on an electronic device.

"I can't believe that it's been six whole months since I've been here!" Louis stated.