Chapter Nine

David | Dave

I had never been the type of nigga that pulled up on you

I had never been the type of nigga that pulled up on you. If you wanted to do shit I wasn't cool with, that's on you. But Ka'Oir been ignoring my calls for the past two weeks and top of that, she been parading around the city with Saint. I was out here claiming her as my girl then she was doing that, it had me looking like a dummy and I wasn't with it.

So when my nigga Pee hit me up and let me know that he had a party tonight, I made sure I was there cause I had to see this girl.

"Thanks for comin man," Pee dapped me up once I walked in. I saw hella hip hop artists like Lil Baby, Yung Miami of the City Girls, Trina, Gucci and Keyshia, Lil Yachty, Gunna, and of course my nigga A Boogie.

"Ain't nothin, you seen Yori?"

Pee looked at me confused, causing me to burst out laughing. I forgot that other people ain't call her that. "You seen Ka'Oir?"

"Ohhhhh, But Nah last time I checked she was by the bar with Bre, Saint and my girl Quinn."

I nodded, "Preciate it." We slapped hands again before I made my way to the bar.

Ka'Oir was standing right next to Bre, Saint was behind her with his hand on her waist.

"So this what you do now?"

She looked over at me, rolled her eyes and turned back to Bre. "Anyways girl I was saying that I-"

"Man I know you hear me talkin to you Ka'Oir." I snapped, snatching her hand.

Saint stepped in front of her before she could do anything, "You needa chill out. She clearly not trynna talk to you so just leave her alone."

I sucked my teeth, "Man get yo skinny ass out my way. This ain't yo business."

He chuckled, "Oh nah it is my business. And I tried being nice so imma tell you again to leave her alone before I buss you in ya head."

Bre smiled, clapping her hands together. She never really liked me. She fanned me off, "Go head' and shoo fly."

When I looked up at Ka'Oir, she batted her eyelashes at me. "I'll talk to you tomorrow Dave, it's not the time nor place."

"Time nor place? Man watch out, you pissin' me off forreal."

Her eyebrows raised and she put her drink down before fully turning to me. "Oh I'm pissing you off? How about the fact that you think it's okay to sleep with me and feed me all this bullshit about us being in a serious relationship when you know you goin on tour in like three months. Man get out my face." She snapped, turning around and grabbing her bag.

"And you can keep this whack ass necklace. We're done! Don't. Hit. My phone no more." She threw the necklace at me and made a beeline for the exit.