Chapter Four

Text Copyright © TAYWROTETHAT ™

Ka'Oir | Kay

(2 Months Later)

(2 Months Later)

"I'm loving the blonde." Bre said as we walked out of Chanel. As of two weeks ago she as officially living here and I was beyond excited to have my bitch in my city, and Pharaoh was excited too.

"Okay so what's the rest of the moves for today bitch?"

"Why I gotta be a bitch?" I asked.

"Cause you is," Bre said from beside me.

"So you chilling with your boo today?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"Girl that's cancelled."

"Bitch what Saint do?" She chuckled, putting her shopping bags in her car.

My eyebrows furrowed and then I realized what she was implying so I just rolled my eyes.
"Saint is not my boo he my bestfriend and I was talking bout Julian." I playfully pushed her.

She pursed her lips, "Oh him. What he do?"

"I sent the last text and he ain't text me back."

Bre chuckled, "Mel." She laughed.

I shrugged, "Bitch he ain't text me back."

"You petty, but imma let Pharaoh tell him to text you back."

I shook my head. "It's not that deep, the last time I talked to him was four days ago so I'm over it."

"What about his son? I thought y'all was close?"

"Oh yeah Justin still my baby, I see him everytime I go to Mama Noelle crib."

I thought about the last time I saw my baby Justin which was yesterday when I took him from Mama Noelle and we went to get food. I loved that little boy like he was my son.

"Mel." Bre snapped her fingers in front of me and it brought me back to reality. "My bad I spaced out, wassup?"

"I asked what you was doing tonight."

"Oh um, taking out this frontal and putting something else in then chilling with Saint for the rest of the day."

"So you are chilling with yo boo today." She winked.

I rolled my eyes, everybody thought I had something going on with Saint when I didn't at all, we didn't see each other that way.

She shook her head, "Anyways boo later, imma go get my back blown out." She chuckled.

"Luckyyyy."

She smirked, "Could be you if you stopped playing with Saint."

I shoved her, "Girl I'm so tired of you."