Chapter Seven

Text Copyright © TAYWROTETHAT ™

Ka'Oir | Kay

"You look hella frustrated babe

"You look hella frustrated babe." Dave mumbled from the driver's seat.

"That's because I am! They're on the hunt for Julian's head and I want his ass dead too but I don't because that's Justin's dad and I know he's upset at him now but he doesn't want him dead either and I'm so fed up because I knowwww how Steven is about his brother. He's not gonna put this down." I ranted, resting my head against the car window.

Dave squeezed my knee, "Just chill aight. That's not the kinda shit you needa be thinkin bout before your radio interview."

"I know I know."

He leaned over to kiss me but I backed away. "You not getting no kisses yet, you'on deserve it." I said laughing. "Shut the fuck up." And then he kissed me.

"You gon be good, and Slick gon be good too."

"I hope so." I mumbled as the car came to a stop in front of the radio station.

"Bestieeee!" I heard Aubree's loud self through the car window. "Wassup Bre!" Dave chuckled, winding the window down. She rolled her eyes, "Hello David."

He came around and opened the door for me. "Aw looka him being a gentleman, he ain't get no pussy yet huh?" Bre teased, holding her dog Charlie.

"Fuck you Aubree, I hope somebody run you over and all the silicone leak out yo ass."

I stifled a laugh, these two argued everytime they were around each other. "Nigga fuck you and yo disconnected ass beard." She flipped him off. Charlie started barking at him and Dave flinched, he didn't play with tiny dogs.

"Y'all kill me." I laughed, leaning up to get another kiss. He squeezed my butt, "You gon come by the hospital to see Slick later?"

"Yeah, we got lunch with Rell and Saint but after that definitely."

He licked his lips, "Aight bet. Bye mama." He walked me around to where Bre was, "Bye ugly."

"Bye bitch!" She rolled her eyes, grabbing my arm. He winked at us both before driving off.

"I hate his ass." She mumbled once we were inside and away from all cameras. "I'm sure he hates you too Bre."

She smiled, "You look good bitch!"

I stuck my tongue out, "You look good too bestie."

"I know bitch!" She yelled, dropping Charlie to the floor and causing him to whimper. I gasped, "Oh my god that poor dog."