BS: he comes to your rescue

Shikamaru: this was the end you thought to yourself. You were on an anbu mission;  your leader and team was wiped out. You were the only one left, but you wouldn't be for long. You didn't have the best jutsu skills in the world, but you had your brain.

After a little while you were able to cut his arm off, but you were still more damaged than he was and it turned out he could use one handed jutsu. You decided to use your last resort.

With the little chakra you had left, you cast a genjutsu on the ninja. You held firm as he fought off your genjutsu. You reached your limit before him. He used his chakra and was about to use a lethal move on you, but he just stopped.

Is he...? No he couldn't be. You took this opportunity to deal the last blow. Small groaning came from behind you.  You smiled and turned around.

Behind you was Shika and two of the ninjas in the group were knocked out next to him. You let out a small laugh before you collapsed.

When you woke up the very same man who saved you was completely on the hospital bed holding you in his sleep.

Gosh you loved him.

Neji: you laid on the floor covered in cuts. Your dad just came home drunk. You loved him, but he does this often. You could never bring yourself To hurt him. He was your last living flesh and blood.

You cried and he hit you again. He stopped for a second and you looked up from your arms. A loud shattering noise made you flinch. He broke one of his beer bottles. He raised his arm and you flicked back. He was aiming for your eyes, but you were never hit.

A kuni knife came flying from the direction of the door. Neji stomped into the house practically fuming. His arm was still outstretched from the kuni he just threw. You were scared.

"Please don't hurt him. He's all I have" you begged. Neji's face went soft into a slight smile with sad eyes. He walked into the house wordlessly, picked you up and brought you to the Hyuga compound.

Without ever really saying anything you just began to live there. Your dad came to you begging for you to come back, but he was about to kill you. You love him but had no more sympathy for that man. Your mom and brother died years ago. You grieved and moved on. He should to instead of treating you like that.

You finally found your place and  it was with Neji in the Hyuga compound. You cooked and cleaned, but only because you wanted to help them. They were letting you stay there after all.

One day when you were telling Neji this for the millionth time be finally had a different response.

"If we married you wouldn't have to feel indebted to us" he said it causally but your eyes widened. You jumped into his arms repeating yes as many times as you possible could.

The next day you found yourself at your old house. After one last breath of courage you knocked. Your dads tired, but sober, face opened the door. You smiled and handed him a letter.

"I'm getting married daddy!"

(I might make a complete fanfic on this. Comment or like if you think I should)

Hidan: people had burned your village to the ground. They were looking for you because of your kekkei genkai. It was all you and your powers fault. If only you were never born.

Your eyes widened in rage and you bared your teeth as you lifted one of the men who burned your village by his neck. You squeezed until you hear a sickening yet beautiful crack.  You laughed but stopped when you heard the sound of a body drop. You let your own dead body fall to the ground as you looked towards the sound. Standing there was a sexy ass man with a big ass scythe.