BS: bad habits

Itachi: you've always had a bad habit of biting and tearing up your lips. Whenever Itachi sees you doing this he will bring his fingers up to your lips and gently trace your bottom lip.

Sasuke: his go-to emotion is always anger. Whenever he doesn't know how to feel he just gets angry. It's scared you a few times, but you always talk it out until he understands.

Gaara: he has a lot on his plate. He was never taught about handling stress. He has a bad habit of multitasking and it just amplifies his stress. You simply just take half of his work and chastise him.

Naruto: ramen. As good as it tastes it's not good for his body. Whenever you're gone it's all he eats and it worries you. Before you leave you always make a few cold dinners for him.

Neji: you love him with all your heart but his sharp tongue sometimes upsets you. You know he doesn't mean it that way (most of the time), but you ant help but feel a little angry. You make sure to tell him every time he does it.

Kakashi: secrets. It seems like he never tells you anything. You always have to find it for yourself. Is it because he doesn't trust you? He tells you that's not the case, and that he's just not used to relationships like this. You still wonder.

Kiba: Oh My Jashin! His habit is licking.  You two will be sitting on he couch cuddling or what not and he'll just lick your face out of the blue. You wonder if it's a dog thing?