BS: how to calm him down

Naruto: it didn't take much for Naruto to get overwhelmed. He's easily calmed down most of the time. You make him look at you before pressing your forehead to his. When this doesn't help you place a small kiss on the back of his hand before rocking in that position.

Shikamaru: he doesn't get riled up easily, but when he does you're always next to him. You grab his clenched hand and rub small circles on the back with your thumb.

Kakashi: he gets easily worked up despite how he acts. His students cause him constant worry. To calm him down you trace letters onto his back. When in public though you tend to run your fingers along the palm of his hand.

Lee: for Lee when he gets riled up all you have to do is talk gently. He loves the sound of your voice. Sometimes when your alone he'll lay on your lap and you will hum while playing with his hair.

Iruka: stress is constant in Iruka's job. To calm him down you use the five senses. You say five words, you touch four different places, you make him only look at three places on your body, your smell and his own , and you kiss him.

Hidan: you just stab the bitch.

Ok. Really though, Hidan is always angry and irritable. To try and make him cool his jets you sit on his lap and hug his face to your chest. His mouth is shut and he doesn't really mind.