Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicated to Jennifer_xoxoxo for answering with the correct answer to the question in Chapter 2.

She has a great book called Meant to be (Shawn Mendes)

Enjoy!!

Ella's P.O.V

Cheerleading Squad Tryouts... have I ever been more nervous in my life? Goddamn why am I so nervous?!

Probably because a bunch of popular girls will be watching and critiquing my every move? Yeah, sounds about right.

I nervously await my name to be called with Vanessa and Justine. I have had experience with cheerleading, I know the tricks I have to do to impress the judges and for them to accept me on the team.

__

After the tryouts I am now drenched in sweat. Oh Lord I hope I did well.

"You did great." I hear a masculine voice from behind me. I quickly turn around to see Luke leaning against the sold brick wall.

"Oh, thanks." I smile sweetly, he returns the smile.

I awkwardly walk to the dressing rooms.

I quickly get dressed so I can call my mum and leave.

After cheerleading tryouts I have a shower and straighten my blonde hair.

Looking in the mirror I see that it had worked out well.

I continue to 'do my homework.'

I can't stop thinking about Luke...oh damn he looked so hot leaning up against that brick wall...and I can't have him.

My brother comes storming into my room disturbing my thoughts.

He's yelling at me but I just put my earphones in to my laptop and put the music full blast, I motion to him that I can't hear him.

He angrily storms out of my room. Victory for me.

__

Another boring day of school....

Being at a new school isn't easy, I have a heap of books I am currently carrying which I need to get into my locker before my 3rd period class. A high stack of books pile in front of my face as I wearily walk to my locker.

I am all of a sudden knocked to the floor, all my books scatter on the floor. I look up to see Luke in front of me.

"Watch where you're going would ya?!" He goes off at me, doesn't even help pick up my mountain of books. He just walks away.

"What is wrong with that kid?" I ask myself, one minute he is polite and nice to talk to, next he is a complete pain in the ass.

I kind boy offers to help me up and he also collects my books for me, I thank him.

"Don't work about Luke, he isn't the brightest of students in this school." He tells me before walking down the hall and away from me.

What did he mean by that?

__________

I make my way to my next class which happens to be music.

I take my place in my seat and wait for my teacher to tell us to sit down, I look around for Luke but I don't see him.