Chapter 2

Warning I didn't poof read this chapter.

This chapter is dedicated to Music_FreakXx for answering with the correct answer to the question in Chapter 1.

She has great books, check them out!

Enjoy!!

Ella's P.O.V

A gush of air blows past my back as my Mum drives away from the front of the school. I walk through the tall gates and take in the surroundings around me. Many people sit in groups, engaging in conversation. I look to my left, finding a group of girls, chewing gum and staring me down with their black eye makeup.

"Goths," I mumble to myself.

On my right, I find a group of boys and girls writing in their notebooks silently.

"Homework nerds," I mumble before I move on.

Around me, I continue to spot other groups of people, finding a category for each group. Primps, bogans, wannabes, teacher's pets, and finally... the popular group.

I smile as I examine everybody in the group. There are around three very pretty girls hanging out and chatting, they wear cheerleading uniforms. This is where I belong.

Just beside them is a group consisting of two boys and two girls. One boy sits with a pretty girl in his arm, while the other one attempts conversation with the quite pissed girl, she rolls her eyes at his failed attempts to talk with her.

These people are definitely the group I am meant to be with.

The boy with the girl in his arms looks at me and offers me a smile, his piercing blue eyes staring right through my blue ones. I nearly faint. I smile back nervously before awkwardly looking away.

He is hot...

He looks away from me and turns his vision onto the field a few ten meters beside him. I stare at him for a few seconds, taking in his enchanting looks.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I am taken from my trance, I turn to see a strawberry blonde in her cheerleading uniform.

"That's Luke you're gawking over, and you're never going to have him." She tells me, my eyebrows knot together in confusion.

"Don't worry, I've tried." She tells me with a look of jealousy at the girl Luke currently has his arm around.

"Things change." I mumble with a smirk.

"I'm Ella." I hold out my hand for the cheerleader to take.

"I'm Vanessa, Welcome. You must be new?." She takes my hand and shakes it before letting it go.

I nod "Yeah I am."

"I will introduce you to the rest of the group if you like?"

"If you don't mind." I say.

She walks over to the rest of the group and I follow.

"Guys this is Ella, Ella meet Steph and Justine."

I politely smile and shake each girls hand.

Well what a great start to a new high school.

---------

I smell the warm aroma of hot food as I sit in the cafeteria with Vanessa, Justine and Steph.

They are checking out all the 'hot guys'. I only have eyes on Luke.

Ugh he is so hot and... he is just insanity.

"You gawking over Luke again?" says Vanessa.

" Oh yeah he is a hottie." Says Steph.

" I guess... Vanessa what did you say before about how you had 'already tried?' I cautiously say.

" Well in the summer break we went out but it just didn't go well." She says.

"Okay."

"She doesn't really like talking about what happened." Says Justine making herself aware in the conversation.

"Oh don't worry that's fine." I reply

"Maybe you will have better luck." Justine says.

"Maybe, but he has girls all over him and..... I just don't know. Anyway, I am going to get some lunch from the cafeteria. You guys want anything?"

They all nod a polite no.

As I get to the cafeteria line I can smell the aroma of hot chips.

The line only has two people in it so I simply order hot chips which are given to me in a matter of minutes.

I walk over to the rest of the group and join back into their conversation. They are talking about cheerleading tryouts.

I have them after school today and I have to get in.

"So guys where do you want to meet after school for cheerleading tryouts." Says Justine.

"Lockers." Vanessa replies.

"Okay." Steph and I reply at the same time.

Well this is going to be interesting.....

---------------

A/N

Helloooo guys,

I know I know this is a short chapter sorry.....

I just don't know if I have enough for time for this book...

Don't kill me..... But I am thinking of deleting the book.

Not just I don't have time but my parents don't really approve of me writing the book. Don't ask how they found out, long story.

Please comment your thoughts.

Anyways QOTC:

Which teen queen star stars in Mean Girls?

A. Ashely Olsen.

B. Hilary Duff.

C. Avril Lavigne.

D. Lindsay Lohan.

First to answer gets a dedication in the next chapter if there is one.