Chapter 1

***A/N- This is when Ella is starting her first day at her new High school, I just wanted to say that so there is. No confusion.***

Ella's P.O.V

I wake to the usual sound of my alarm clock. I yawn before getting out of bed and get myself ready for my first day of High School.

I grab my towel and new school clothes and head out of my room and make my way to the shower.

I quickly lock the door and get unchanged from my pyjamas. I then turn the water on in the shower, almost immediately I feel the warm rush of water on my skin.

I cover and wash my self in soap and then rinse my self before letting the warm water run on my skin for a little longer.

I then hear my 15 year old brother Jayden knocking on the door to tell me to hurry up.

I think to myself, sometimes I really could use with a Sister instead of a brother at least she would understand the importance of a long shower without being disturbed.

"Okay I am getting out, give me a minute." I yell back to him.

I get out of the shower and dry myself before getting changed into my new school uniform. I then open the bathroom to see my brother.

"Finally!" He says. He looks a little annoyed.

"Go easy on me it is my first day at my new high school." I say knowing that he has forgotten

"Oh yeah that's right, good luck." He says before pushing his way past me and through the door before shutting it in my face and locking it.

I sigh and I retreat back to my room to do my makeup and hair. What a morning, I think to myself.

I turn and face myself in the mirror

My blonde hair is tied up into a messy bun, my blue eyes seem brighter then usual and as for the rest of my body I look alright in my skirt and white school shirt with the emblem.

I decided to roll my skirt a few times as it is so long!

I apply a natural makeup to my face before looking in the mirror one more last time.

Maybe my new high school won't be that bad even though all my friends go to my old high school, West Highland High. Maybe I will meet some new friends and still be the popular chick with the most popular boyfriend in Year 10!!

I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen to be greeted with the beautiful aroma of pancakes.

My brother is now at the kitchen bench waiting patiently while my mother is standing at the stove with her back facing me.

"Good morning sweetie, I thought I would make you some pancakes!!" My mum says in her bubbly tone while turning around to face me.

A smile makes its way to my lips.

"Thanks mum."I reply. Before giving her a hug like I do every morning.

I take a seat and then two pancakes with maple syrup are placed in front of me I immediately start eating them and I am in heaven.

I take my last bite of pancake. Before getting up and putting my dish in the sink before heading upstairs to the bathroom to brush my teeth on the way there I pass my dad.

"Good morning Ella." He says quickly before I can even reply he is down the steps and then followed by his thumping on the steps I hear the door shut indicating that he has left for work.

I don't see my dad much he leaves for work when I am getting ready for school and gets back from work when I am in bed.

I occasionally see him on weekends that he gets off but that is hardly ever unfortunately. My dad works as a full time lawyer and my mum works as a nurse, that is how we can afford this huge house.

I then sigh and keep making my way to the bathroom I brush my teeth and then make my way down the stairs to see my brother and mother waiting for me patiently I pick up my new school bag, which is light since I have no new books yet.

I also grab my phone before leaving the house with my brother and mum.

I shot gun the front passenger seat before Jayden does and then quickly put my bag into the boot of the car before taking my seat in the front passenger seat. I check my phone for any new messages and see a message from my best friend, Tara. The message was sent 3mins ago.

T- Good luck at your new high school.

E- Thank u hun.

T- I have to go illy. 😘

E- Cya 😉

Mum has pulled out of the driveway and since the high school is only 10 minutes away we are nearing the high school.

I think of my game plan,

To sign up for the cheerleading squad and become part of the popular club chicks and snag the most popular boy in year 10.

****************

Hey guys!!!!

The question for this chapter is... ***drum roll***

Will her game plan work out as she wants it to?

Comment your answers,

Sorry I can't give the answer to this question thou..... Cause that will spoil the book...

This is just so you can get some ideas of what might happen from everybody else that is reading the book.

Jennifer 😀