Sasha AU

(Regular wear)

(Regular wear)

(Fighting/Gym/exercise wear)

🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤

Name: Sasha Kei (Ke-A) Ro'mae

Sex: Female

Species: Demon

Age: 18

Height: 6'2

Body type: Hour glass

Chest size: D cup

Hair color(s):

Main- Hot pink 
Dye- Black streak

Eye color:

Real- Dark pink
Fake- Pure white glass eye

🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤🖤❤

About: Sasha is a highschool student who was transfer to the school from an Asylum due to her parents paying the company for that type of freedom. She is a very dangerous woman but she is usally upbeat and "Passive"

Likes: She likes to do acrobatics and any activity that involves combat or magic. She has grown quiet fawned of two woman in particular Destiny and Rose because of their inner "Selves" and personalities. She has a craving for sweets as well such as a sucker (Cherry flavored) but she also likes the taste of pocky! She likes wearing skimpy or tight fitting clothes because it makes her feel nice.

She also has a creepy love and desire for collecting certain pairs of eyes from human beings....Don't question it.

Dislikes: She despises the guards because they disrepects her either sexually or rudely sooo she kills them most of the time. She also hates her parents for not caring about her despite giving her whatever she wants just out of fear. 

Fetish (Yes...I addes this): Sasha has a thing for feeling pain, it drives her crazy and lustful very quickly and when she is in a fight it just encourages her to fight more for the rush🖤

Personality: She is a very fun-loving, energetic, expressive, crazy, teasy woman who loves to minipulate or tease people she finds "Easy"

When she is in her crazy state she is very sneaky, smart, and a quick thinker as well as hyper and a bit perverted.