Lumie and Kaylani's song

(They sing this sound together since its the day they first met and the rest is history for their everlasting friendship)

Kaylani: I met you in the dark...you lit me up~ You made me feel as though, I was enough~😊

We dance the night away~

*A fog creation of teenage Kaylani and Lumie dancing together playfully as he teaches her how to partner dance*

*Looks at the figures and smiles* We drank too much~

*The next shows them drinking a lot together as they have a blast*

I held your head back when, you were throwing up~

Lumie: When you smiled over your shoulder~For a minute I was stone cold sober~😅

Lumie + Kaylani: I pulled you closer to my chest~

*A figure of them hugging as Kaylani is crying as Lumie protectively hugs and comforts her, being an older brother to her* .... *They smile*

Lumie: And you ask me to stay over~And ~I~already told ya~!

*Kaylani is out of it as she wants to drink more with Lumie bit he declines while picking her up and putting her to bed as he leaves*

Lumie + Kaylani: I think that you should get some rest~

I knew I loved you then~but you never known~Cause I played it cool when I was scared of lettin go~!!

I knew I needed you~!  I never showed~!

But I wanna stay with you until WERE GRAY AND OLD~!

*They turn around to face eachother as they dance a bit together*

Just say you won't let go~!

Just say you won't let goo~❤

*A figure of Lumie waking Kaylani up very rudely as she gets annoyed at him*

Lumie: I wake you up with some~Breakfeast in bed~ *Chuckles slightly*

I bring you coffee with- *The figure shows playfully kissing her forehead to fully wake her up which results in a slap to the face* A kiss on your head~😂

Kaylani: 😂

*An image of Lumie taking Celeste and Luna to school when Reya and Kaylani had to go somewhere*

Lumie: I'll take the kids to school, wave them goodbye~

I'll thank my lucky stars~For that niiiight~❤

Kaylani: When you look over your your shoulder~for a minute I forget that your older~😅

Kaylani + Lumie: I wanna dance with you right now~

Kaylani: Ooo~ *An image of Lumie during prom when he is wearing his tux which looks really sexy on him*

And you  look as beautiful as ever~✨

And I swear that everyday you get better~!

Lumie and Kaylani: YOU MAKE ME FEEL THIS WAY~SOMEHOW~!?

I'm soo in love with you~And I hope you know~

Darlin❤ Your love is more than worth is weight in gold~! 😄

*And image of them as 7 year olds and how they were so different appears*

WE COME SO FAR MY DEAR~ *They start ageing up from kids, to teens, to young adults, to now*

*They point in unison to eachother growing up while getting a bit emotinal*

LOOK HOW WE'VE GROWN~😊

*They look at eachother warmly*

I WANNA STAY WITH YOU UNTIL WE'RE GRAY AND OLD~!!!!

JUST SAY YOU WON'T LET GOOO~

Just say you won't let gooo~

Kaylani: I wanna live with you....even when we're ghosts~ *Tears up a bit while smiling* You were always there for me when...I needed you most~😊

Lumie: I'm gonna love you till...my lungs give ooout~I promise til dead we part *Smiles* Like in our vows~😊

*An echo of Lumie's child voice promising to Kaylani that he would always protect her*

Lumie + Kaylani: SO I WROTE THIS SONG FOR YOU~! *They motion to everyone who is watching (The gang)*

SO EVERYBODY KNOWS~!!!

THAT ITS JUST YOU- *Points to eachother* AND ME- *Points to themselves while smiling* UNTIL WE'RE GRAY AND OLD~!!!!

JUST SAY YOU WON'T LET GOOO~❤ *They holds hands while dancing with eachother playfully as they start to tear up from happiness*

*They rest their foreheads on eachothers as they hug eachother*

Kaylani: I love you Brother 😊

Lumie: Back at you sister 😁

(I love this song 😭😭😭)