Found you

*Ryuuichi's PoV*

Sensei gave us an overall course outline as to orient us on what will happen throughout the school year. I found out that all of my classmates were very talented. Some of them belongs to drama club, cooking club and so on. I feel embarrassed with myself because I think that they are good with something. Well, I'm not that talented like others.

With the babysitting club and my studies, I don't think I can join other clubs. Not to mention, the stoic and cold-hearted Kamitani Hayato is my classmate.

Great.

I leaned my head to the armrest of the chair. I feel so tired lately. My eyes were heavy and ready to sleep but someone poked me.

Let me sleep.

"You do not want to be the first student that Sensei will kick out in her class this year, right?" Hayato whispered.

My eyes immediately jolted wide open. I definitely do not want that. Kotarou's future will depend on my career later on. I have to stay awake and be productive this year.

"Please keep your distance from me, Hayato. I do not wish to be involved with you anymore."

Hayato did help me a lot lately. However, I don't want him to interpret this in a wrong way. I want a normal highschool student life.

When the bell rang, I dashed out of the room and weaved my way through the thick crowd of students. I bumped into a few students which I halfheartedly apologized to.

From a distance I can hear Hayato's howls directed at me, "Ryuu, what do you mean by that? Hey, watch it!"

*3rd PoV*

Ryuuichi ran away as fast as he could and hid at the library hoping that the taller boy wouldn't find him there. But, Hayato knows the shorter boy so well. He knows that Ryuuichi is the type who would hide in cramped or almost empty places where only a few people hangs out.

Like a cat, he is meek and extremely shy with people. Cats also loves to hide themselves in small places like in a box, they would curl their body and sit their for hours.

Where else in school would his kitty hide?

Not long after, Hayato spotted the school library and went inside to check if Ryuuichi is there.

Imagine, hundreds of books that are in shelves stacked and kept in place neatly, almost dust-free. The library is usually packed at this hour but it was surprisingly and unusually empty.

Students would usually hang out and study here at lunch time after they ate their lunch but not today which makes it strange. Sometimes students who skips classes goes here too and chills.

Hayato entered the library and strutted his way to the aisle of the last shelf. The smell of books both old and new wafted his nose as he made his way to the last shelf.

The librarian examined the boy who entered the library. Like a strict teacher, she arranged her glasses and dusted her uniform, going back to checking the library records.

"Have you seen a small brunette boy entered here?"

The librarian scoffed, "If you are here to cause trouble, please do me a favor and get out of the library."

The library was too quiet more than the usual. It made the librarian smile a little because this was the first time that there were barely any student around except for the two. She cared less about the two as long as those two don't make any noise and won't bother her work.

Soon enough, Hayato stumbled upon a shelf that fell down and blocked a door. Slowly, he lifted and pushed the shelf to stand upright.

He found him.

Since Ryuuichi has a smaller figure almost like a woman's but still looks masculine in some ways. Despite the figure he has, he can do extreme activities like a normal boy. He is not as fragile as anyone thinks he is.

"Ryuu..."

Ryuuichi looked up and saw Hayato staring at him. He scooted to the side to give the taller boy a space.

His eyes were red and puffy probably from crying. Is he that desperate to get away from Hayato?

Somehow it pains Hayato to know that Ryuuichi doesn't want anything to do with him anymore. He knows he was wrong when he said those words to Ryuuichi but he couldn't help it. It wasn't his fault that he has to go away. He doesn't want to give Ryuuichi false hopes and fake promises.

He fears that he might change and that he will break small boy's heart.

"Hayato, why did you follow me here? Are you going to hurt me again?" The trembling boy spoke as he slumps in the corner with his head hanging low.

"Was the pain not eno-"

Ryuiichi was pulled up and trapped in between the taller boy's arms. He felt a cold hand pushed his head up against the wall. Then a pair of soft and warm lips covered his own. It felt like marshmallows and tastes like mint.

Hayato's head slumped by the other boy's shoulder.

"Ryuu..."

Kiss on the left cheek.

"Ryuu..."

Kiss on the right cheek.

"Ryuu..."

Kiss on the forehead.

Ryuuichi was breathless as Hayato chants his name like a prayer in his heart. A prayer which he hopes that will open his heart once again. He continues to shower him small kisses all over his face.

"Ryuu..."

Hayato kissed him fully in the lips and savored the very taste of Ryuuichi's mouth. This might be the last that the other boy will let him. He might run away.

"Go away please..." Ryuuichi's voice cracks as he tries to pry away his arms from the taller boy's strong grip but fails.

"Promise me, Ryuu."

Hayato's slender finger traced a trail in Ryuuichi's back as he said them. The taller boy leaned in his ears and whispered, "Don't run away from me, okay?"

Ryuuichi is confused as to what Hayato said to him. "What do you m-mean?"

Ryuuichi felt stupid for stuttering in front of him. It was embarrassing. And of all people, it has to be his ex, Kamitani Hayato.

"You're bad at playing hide and seek, Ryuu."

•~~•~~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~~•
Author's note:

I seriously don't have a romantic bone. Makes me wonder how the heck did I come up with this plot.

Tell me your favorite books and why you like them.