Tickling Sky to Death Day

Hey guys, sorry I took so long to update, I just moved and just got a new computer because my old one was slow but now I’m good. So I’ll probably won't update next week because I’m going to a boarding school so I’ll have to focus on my classes but I promise I will update as soon as I can. Unto the story!

____________________________________________________________________

Louis ’s POV:

This girl is driving me crazy, I just can’t get her out of my head. I think if I tell the boys they could help me find her. I feel like I need to help her, not because she needs it but because I want to. The way that she talked about her stepsisters and her stepmother just broke my heart. I need to know who she is, and fast.

“GUYS! COME MY ROOM PLEASE?” I screamed at the top of my lungs. I just hope the guys would be supportive of my search.

“What do you need this time Lou? Did Niall ate all your carrots again? Because i’m not going to the store again to buy you more” Liam stated as he and the rest of the lads piled into my room.

“No. This is more important than that. Is about the dance that we just attended.” I said while frowning at the thought of Niall eating my carrots.

“Please don’t tell me that you gave one of the crazy fans your number because I am not taking you to the store to change it again” Harry said while I just frowned at them.

“Why do you guys always assume the worst out of me?” I said faking hurt. They all gave me a pointed look and I just grumbled about how nice my best friends were.

“It’s about this girl I met at the dance, the one that sang? We talked afterwards and I can’t get her out of my head. The only problem is that she didn't give me her name and all I have left of her is a bracelet” I concluded and looked at the lads to figure out their expressions. Niall looked hungry, Zayn was kind of falling asleep, Harry was texting, and Liam was the only one listening to me.

“Well help you, right lads?” Nobody answered him.

“LADS?” Everyone looked up when Liam screamed and nodded finally paying attention.

Harry’s POV: 

I knew that Lou was talking about Sky but I couldn't let him have her. I know that Lou’s my best mate but he would get over it. I couldn't let him have Sky when I was crushing on her. I just couldn’t! So i had to keep them away from each other until I ask her out but I think its a little quick. I just needed more time to get her to trust me. I knew I was being selfish but I couldn't help it.

Sky’s POV:

After the small argument that Terri and Brooke had, we decided to listen to music while we talked about our memories together. It was really nice talking to the girls again. It’s been a while since we got together and had a girls day. 

“So any cuties we should be aware of?” I asked Terri while wiggling my eyebrows at her in a suggestive manner. She blushed and we Brooke and I laughed.

“He’s just a guy I met today at the dance and we kind of hit it off but that was all” she mumbled while hiding her face behind a pillow. 

“Is he like Jeremy? You know, the kid that you had a crush on when we were 4 and you decided that you guys were going to get married and have kids” I asked teasing her a little bit while she blushed again and me and Brooke laughed again.

“You guys love to tease me! Stop it already.” she said while hiding her face behind the pillow again.

“Anyways you shouldn't be laughing Brooke. Don’t you remember Luke Frank? You used to talk to me about how hot and drool worthy he was? Don’t you remember what happened? We were talking on the phone about how much you missed me and then you told me about him unaware of the fact that he was listening to our conversation”  Terri smirked at Brooke and Brooke glared at her but her cheeks were turning crimson. 

“Okay, enough stories before you guys kill each other and i have to hide the bodies” I said smirking at them while they both glared at each other and then smiled leaning closer to me. Next thing I know, they’re both tickling!

“Okay this is not tickling Sky to death day, lets go to sleep. Its kinda late now” they both got off of me and I smiled and went to my bed while they followed. Thankfully my bed was big enough to fit 6 people which with Terri kicking and Brooke turning is enough. They both glared at me and I smiled at them innocently realizing I had spoke a lot.

______________________________________________________________________

I know its a little short but it was something right? Plus its 11 PM and I’m really tired. I promised I’ll try to make the next one a little longer.

Comment, vote, and fan 

xoxoxoxo

Val