Prince Charming To The Rescue

HEY guys I’m sorry for not updating before I really am sorry is just too much things in my life but I promise to write more plus I haven’t wrote in so long so I kind of forgot and didn’t have any inspiration but I’m back and I intend to write more thanks cousin **cough**cough** weird cousin anyways I walk in my kitchen and find my aunt fighting with the microwave awkward, so to the story also before I forget I'm writing another chapter today because I’m awesome like that and by the way thank me I'm writing this while my mom is sleeping or how I call it crying and snoring that’s all she does.

Sky POV: 

As soon as we entered Starbucks I felt the smell of the coffee but quickly ran to find a seat of course with the boy following as soon as I sat he asked what I wanted and reply with a cappuccino with extra foam as I look to my refection in the window I see that I look like a mess my make-up was all over my face but with my glasses it didn’t show that much and my hair was everywhere.

“What’s your name love?” the boy asked as he came back with my order and his in his hands.

“Sky. Sky Jones and yours I seem to hear British accent I see? I replied kind of confident

“My name is Louis Tomlinson and indeed I'm from Doncaster but came here to California with my mates just for a while” 

Silence took over us “I’m sorry” I blurted out. 

  “Why” he asked sounding confused.

“BECAUSE first of all I bump in to you and second because I look like Shrek right now” I said as I stared at my cappuccino not wanting to see his face.

He lifted my chin and said “But you’re the most beautiful Shrek I have ever seen” he said smiling from cheek to cheek. Uggg he so cute… wait what not I can like him am not ready for someone right not. Wait Sky your overacting maybe is just that you sad. If somebody was looking from a distance they would thin k we were kissing.

“So tell me why was a beautiful girl like you crying about” he asked as I blushed I was about to answer when the door from the store open and in came my adorable sisters (note the sarcasm) as soon as they saw me they ran over to us and started to giggle. 

“Sky aren’t you going to introduced us to Louis right here?” Brianna asked. I was about to say something but something hot came in contact with my head. I look up and see Brittney with a fake frown. 

“I am sorry I didn’t mean to, anyways Louis why don’t you come with us instead of being here with this piece of garbage that doesn’t work for anything I think we are better than her” she said and soon I felt the tears brake freely but got up and left. Is it hating on sky day.

Louis POV: 

As soon as I heard that fake Blondie caked with make-up say that Sky I lost it how could somebody be so rude to someone who seems so sweet I know I just met her but I feel like I have to protect her.

“Well excuse me look who is talking about garbage you should look at yourself and then decided whether to be talking about someone like that or to realize that you’re the garbage here Shrek and that goes for you too” I said as I storm out of Starbucks to look for Sky.

 I spotted a piece of blonde hair with glasses sitting alone crying in a corner and instantly felt relieved but also sad to see her like that I ran to her and embrace her in a long lasting hug. As we pull away carefully I clean her tears with my thumb like it was the most delicate thing in the world.

“Don’t worry supermannnn is here at your service” I said trying to cheer her up which successfully work as she slightly laugh. “Come on let me take you to my house it looks like is going to rain and I'm not letting you alone”.