I Happen To Have A Friend Who's Black Belt In Karate

Hey guys, I'm sorry I haven’t updated but by the way looks like you guys didn’t miss me. So I’ve been busy with school, the after school program, guitar classes, choir, and Saturday day classes. It’s a lot for me to handle and I just found out that my blood pressure is high so I have to lower the stress, plus I'm also sick and had to leave school early today. I'm sorry that I’ve been the worst writer in the history of writers I am going to make it up to you. I'm also disappointed that no one entered the trailer contest or the fact that I needed an editor. So I guess I’ll move along to the story now.

*******
Terri’s POV:

Listening to Sky sing was heart breaking, she sang with so much emotion and feeling that it made me teary eyed. I got so lost in the song that I didn’t even noticed that Brooks left to go dance with someone I didn’t even recognize. I felt someone’s presence next to me and turned around to notice a blonde guy with breathtaking blue eyes that I instantly fell in love with. I stared at him for a second trying to see if I recognize but my mind was blank. We sat there quietly enjoying the silence until he broke it.

“What’s your name?” he asked me going straight to the point.

“Why do you want to know? You could be a rapist for all I know” I said narrowing my eyes at him while he laughed, one of those contagious laughs.  How dare he laugh? I can be right and I will go to Sky so she can kick his butt.

“Why are you laughing? I happen to have a friend who’s a black belt in karate” I mentioned with a proud look on my face. He looked at me and burst out laughing while I just looked at him.

“Why is everyone being so rude to me? What did I do to deserve this God? Was it because I stole Samantha’s brownies in 2nd grade because if it was then I have a valid reason, they looked delicious. I already paid the price for that with that stomachache I got afterwards. Why come and torment me now?” apparently this guy thought what I said was hilarious because he kept laughing to the point where tears came out of his eyes.

“Is not funny” I whined while he just kept laughing trying to calm himself by taking deep breaths.

“Your right is not.  It’s hilarious” he said wiping the tears out of his eyes.

“So what’s your name Mr.” I said crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes at him.

“I’m James?” he asked unsure but the nodded like he was having an internal battle with himself.

“Okay James? What are you doing here in the dance? I'm not from this school but I don’t recognize you” I said asked while he stiffed and swallowed nervously.

“Umm my cousin goes to this school?” Okay this boy really needs to learn how to lie, I mean if you’re going to lie to the queen of lies you should at least practice before. I highly recommend it.

“Yeah? So who is this famous cousin of yours?” he panicked when I said famous. Maybe his cousin is a jerk or a bitch. This boy is really confusing.

“Would you like to dance?” he asked me standing up and offering me a hand. I looked at it suspiciously.

“Come on I'm not really a rapist, if you dance with me I’ll tell you who I really am” he bribed me. How dare he think I would go for that? Oh who I'm kidding I'm curious to know who he is.

“Only one dance” I told him and took his hand with mine. We stepped into the dance floor and dance around. The silence was killing me so I decided to break it.

“So who are you? The truth this time” I warned him as he laughed. Why is he laughing so much? I know I'm an awesome comedian but he’s taking it too far.