Vegan Pancakes

I woke up the next morning after the previous night of watching to netflix. I was alone in the bed that Jared had been in a few hours ago. I don't really know where he went.
I began to push the covers off of me. Then I saw, there was a cookie on the floor. Right next to it was another cookie. Yet another. And another. They were all leading up to the refrigerator in the kitchen. The cookies led me on my journey to the fridge one by one. As I walked past each one I figured I'd eat them before Jared could.

As soon as I was in the kitchen, someone went behind me and grabbed me tightly. It was Jared. His muscular arms wrapped themselves around me and spun me around, so he could then kiss me. His lips were thick, and just lips made for kissing. Every kiss felt more passionate than the one before. "Good morning," Jared said with a hot tone in his voice. "Good morning." I replied.

"I made you breakfast." He said while presenting me some pretty amazing pancakes. "You made these?" I asked, surprised he didn't burn them again. "Yeah I know, I learned how to actually make them for once." He giggled.

I began to devour the pancake, and when I got to the middle I stopped. There was a piece of paper inside of the pancake. "Did you forget to take the pancake mix out of the box?" I asked. It looked like there was cardboard or paper inside of the pancake. "No." Jared replied. I took the paper out of the pancake and it read, "Y/N, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I may have thought girls were hot in the past, but you are beautiful. I haven't had you at my house for long, but I have already fallen in love with you. Every single day I wonder why I still haven't asked you on a date, so I'm going to. Would you maybe go out to dinner with me?"

Years began to make their way down from my eyes. "Yes, Jared, yes." I hugged him so tightly. I never wanted to let go. It was only him and I now. Nothing else mattered. I was in his arms and that's all that I could ever ask for. When I bought my concert ticket to see Thirty Seconds to Mars, I never would have guessed I would be at his house right now, going on a date with him, or even kissing him.

It was just us now, and nothing could stop us.