Waking up to reality

Everything was black, but I could still tell it was morning for some reason. "I CAN'T SEE!" I shouted. Oh no, if I was blind I would have had no point in waking up. I should've stayed asleep. "You have to open your eyes." Jared said while giggling uncontrollably. I used force to push my eyes open. Calmly I said,"Oh I'm not blind." The environment around me was unusual and unknown. "Where am I?" I questioned as if this was all a trick, just so they could brutally murder me.

"You're in the Leto household." Jared said with that goofy smile he always had in pictures. "What happened?" I looked to the right to see Shannon, while Jared was on the left. Their house had a pretty look to it. It was modern, and the walls were gray. The bed I was laying on felt so warm, like someone else had occupied it not too long before me. The bed sheets were gray and comfortable. "Right after our concert you got mugged." Shannon replied. "And Jared was there to defend you."

What if this all was a dream? What if there was no such thing as a 30 Seconds to Mars, or even Jared? My whole life would have been a lie, because everyone knows I have obsessed over Jared for the longest time ever. I looked over to the left, and there was a giant painting. It had bright city lights. "What if this was all just a dream?" It said. So I turned over to Jared and decided to ask about the painting. "That painting makes me wonder. What if this was all just a dream?" "Everything is a dream." Jared said. "Everything you see around you. We saw you were a huge fan of us, so I guess you are in your dream. You're living it." Jared still couldn't wipe that goofy smile off of his face. "What's so funny? Why are you smiling?" I asked. I wanted to make things less awkward than it already was for me, so I smiled.

After 10 minutes of them staring at me, Shannon said, "Words can't explain how beautiful you are. The way you smile, and talk. It leaves us both speechless. If I had to sit here until I could point out a flaw about you, I would be here for an eternity. You are the light to my darkness, the lingering shadow that's with me everywhere I go. No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to get over you." His words came out so swiftly and passionately. "Awe, thank y"- Shannon's lips were locked on mine. His lips felt soft, and warm. I can't begin to describe how the kiss felt. It was passionate, and heartfelt. "I'm gonna go make some vegan pancakes." Jared shyly said. He had a hurt look on his face. Like a dog who lost his family. Instantly as Shannon's lips left mine I replied, "Hahah, are you sure about that? Remember last time?" I sounded creepy for knowing about this, but I had watched a video of him making vegan pancakes that caught on fire. "Yeah I'll try not to burn the house down."Jared shouted. "Oh and Shannon, I wanna have a talk with you."