Ch. 11 - Bye Bye Birdy

Chapter Eleven - Bye Bye Birdy

-

Hunter found Ghost sitting in the living area, cleaning his .308 sniping rifle at speeds only a dedicated tweeker could achieve.

"I thought I told you to be careful." Ghost mumbled quickly after noticing his bleeding arm.

"Yeah, well she didn't want me to be careful." Hunter replied gruffly.

"Kits still in my bag. Grab it." Ghost instructed while sliding the barrel back on the stock, and finishing the rebuild of his favorite weapon.

Hunter grabbed the bag and tossed it onto a nearby couch before taking a seat next to it. Ghost sat on the other side of the bag and started threading a curved needle. As Ghost professionally stitched the bullet wound for a sexond time, Hunter began the conversation.

"What did you put in the juice?"

"Ecstasy." Ghost answered.

"How much?" Hunter questioned.

"Umm... Hard to say. Why? Is she..." Ghost trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence.

"No, but she almost did. You're lucky she survived Ghost. If you screw up and something happens to her, you won't survive. Understand? I like you man so do me a favor and don't fuck up again."

Ghost finished the stitch work in silence before looking Hunter in the eyes, "I won't make a mistake with her again."

Hunter smiled and patted his long time friend on the shoulder as he stood, "And I believe you. Night Ghost."

"Night boss." Ghost called out while grabbing his 10mm sidearm and proceeding to tear it down.

Hunter returned to his room to find Raven still sound asleep. He checked to see if she was overheating again. Once satisfied her temperature was normal he climbed in the bed next to her. Her eyes flickered side to side under their lids, evidence of strong dreams. Hunter smiled slightly as he brushed the loose hair from her face and drifted off to sleep.

Raven dreamed horrific visions of blood and cum. Scenes of unexplainable torture and pain passed over her mind as if they were sourced from a projection slide. The blood was everywhere and thick enough to tint her vision red. Her ears ringed with an unseen woman's screams and begs for mercy, accompanied only by the malicious laughter of a man. Even while dreaming she could recognize Hunter's sadistic laugh. Gradually the images and scenes began to slow, allowing her more time to decipher what was actually happening. She saw Hunter torturing women in a variety of ways; some were nailed to the wall, some chained down, some tied up, and others were only bound by Hunter's brutish strength. He used knives, whips, and fire against each victim; forcing them to scream louder as he violently raped each one. Still the images were too fast to tell the women's identities. The snippets slowed more, and Raven was able to see the woman he tormented clearly as herself. The deafening mixture of shrill despair and haunting amusement was gone, replaced by silence with understanding. Within the quiet she heard herself whisper, "I love you, Hunter." Then, darkness consumed her mind and the dream was gone.

Hunter'd been awake for a couple hours but he didn't dare get out of bed. At some point during the night the drugs escaped Raven's body and left her cold. Unconsciously, her instincts told Raven to move closer to the heat source; closer to Hunter's body warmth. Her arm was draped across him, and her head rested on his chest. Hunter became lost in thought as he massaged little circles into her upper arm. He wondered what the day would bring and how his little mistress would react after waking up. He knew she most likely wouldn't be happy with him, but he prepared for it. There was one thing he could use against her, something he planned to use if she was angry or upset. She literally begged him for the violent sex, and her desire for it would be his new favorite weapon.