The Blind One ( Calum Hood and 5 seconds of summer )

Soliel is a blind girl she gets made fun of each day , basically everyday she get made fun of and she came really do anything because she doesn't know them she only has one friend she cam trust Luke. Luke hemmings is her one and only friend that she can trust and nothing more. Luke is the type of person who feels bad for those who aren't there best at the moment and soleil is a girl who can't see anything they tried surgery and everything else they can think of but nothing really has worked and she is blind forever.

but she is happy that she us blind nor because she gets all the attention it's that she has one gift she hasn't told anyone and nor will she tell.

Soleil - I have no Idea what I look like so there's no point in telling you or wasting my breathe to tell you something I always have my glasses on I never take them off but oh well.

Luke - everyone calls me the blondie because I have blonde hair and clear blue eyes there like almost a white color but not really. I do have a blind friend and I really care for her because she can't see but I cam be her eyes right ? I guess so anyways I basically take care of her at school and out because her parents aren't around most of the time so basically I take there place. everyone has secrets right well mine is not as big as yours.

Calum - I really don't care at all All I know is that it is mine and will always be mine and no one else can take it from me at all. you see the world is revloves around things that need to be found and things that don't and I'm one of them.

Authors note :))))))

so yeesh will you ready it or no ?

- Bianca

an p.s if you vote and comment that makes me feel even more better to write it ! :p