10:Special 1- Takashi (Mori)~

*-*-*-*POV of Chapter 9*-*-*-*

I sat next to Mitsukuni and watched him stir really fast. Haruhi and our guests looked nervous. I placed my hand on his shoulder.

"Mitsukuni you over did it," I said. Mitsukuni stopped and looked down at the bowl. He started to tear up when one of our guests grabbed the bowl.

"Honey you made enough for the both of us," said girl A.

"Yeah, I am on a diet anyway!" said girl B. Honey cheered up instantly. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Sakura standing there. I glanced up at her, she quickly turned away from me and continued serving drinks. When she turned her head I caught a glimpse of a small smile on her face.

*-*-*-*

Tamaki glared at the twins in jealousy as they stood by Haruhi.

"Kyoya, don't the twins spend more time with Haruhi?" I heard Sakura ask.

"Yes, you are correct," Kyoya said. Lightning formed out of thin air and striking Tamaki. The lightning distracted everyone for there to be enough time for a white bored to appear behind Kyoya.

"The twins spend 9 hours of class time and the couple hours of club activities with her. Tamaki you only spend 3% of the day with her, which is only during club activities." Kyoya pointed at the pie charts.

Tamaki began to cry.

"My little girl shouldn't be hanging around these Shady twins! She should spend more time with Daddy!" Tamaki cried.

"Hey Boss!" the twins started to yell at Tamaki for calling them shady. He ignored them and kept calling himself "Daddy."

"Haruhi should just go back to being a girl!" Tamaki said.

"You dont have to worry about that for long," say HIkaru.

"Yeah, with the physical exams and all," Kaoru continued.

Tamaki the started to do his weird twisting motion again and began fantasizing. Then he turned around.

"This Anime is a love Comedy between Haruhi and I. The rest of you are the homo-sexual supporting cast," Tamaki said. He drew a line crossed the club room floor. Steam came out of the Twins ears. The gears in Kyoya head are grinding. Honey looked hurt.

Tamaki. They are going to get back at you so be prepared.

"If that happens then Haruhi won't be able to be part of the club any more," Honey said.

"Also that would be Tamaki will not be spending any time with Haruhi," Kyoya said.

Tamaki begins to freak out. A white board appears with the words: "Operation: Conceal Haruhi's Gender" or " I swear Haruhi's a boy."

"Whats with all the stuff appearing out of nowhere?" I muttered. Haruhi begins to calculate her debt under her breath.

"Well it looks like I am going to have to pay you guys back another way," Haruhi said with a light laugh. The Twins and Tamaki sweatdrop.

"Haruhi. Do you hate this club?" Tamaki asked.

"Yes," Haruhi answers bluntly. Tamaki goes, yet again, into his depressed corner.

Haruhi you may not like it here but you make this club a lot more fun when you and Sakura join. There is one thing she will stay for though...

"Fancy Tuna," Sakura and I say together. Haruhi freezes and begins twitch. The Hosts star to say things like "poor Haruhi never got to taste fancy tuna." the Twins look at her while they are whispering to each other. Haruhi's shoulders slumped and hung her head in defeat.

*-*-*-*

When we arrived at Sakuras house, she went right up stairs and Honey ran to the "Sweets" Room like usual. I changed then went to Sakuras dojo. I picked up a sword and started with basic techniques.

Sakura... She hides her face under that hood. She lives alone. At first glance no one will go near her, but as a person gets to know her they will see her in a different light. Sakura is kind, caring, strong in more then one sense, and that is the only the beginning. She as been through more than she lets on. Her family is unkown to everyone as well as she looks like. All the pictures of her are with business people, customer, or her servants all while she has her hood on.

I start swinging the sword at a dummy, while steadily breathing. After a while I stopped and looked up towards Sakuras bedroom window. The cutain was tightly shut like always.

"Sakura..." I breathed out.

Why do you hide your face? Who are you? Most important... Why so you make my heart race everytime I see your smile and make it hurt when you talk to Kyoya?

*-*-*-*

This is a special chapter of Takashi's POV! Tell me what you guys think!

Thanks for reading! <(")