3

I saw 7 people and one of them I am pretty sure is a girl.

Maka and her friends squealed and rushed into the room kicking up fallen cherry blossom leaves. I stood off to the side leaning against the wall. Girls walked in and went to different boys.

So the men here must be hosts and they entertain girls. Interesting.

A blonde boy looked over and noticed me. He walked up to me.

"Welcome to the Host Club! So what type are you?" He asked.

"Type?" I asked.

"Yes type!" He put his arm around me and guided me into the room. "Are you the Strong-Silent type?," he pointed to Mori. "The boy lolita?" He pointed to Honey. "The Mischievous Type?" He gestured to a pair of twins. "The Natural Type?" he pointed to a... yep pretty sure that's a girl... "The Cool Type? He pointed to a guy in glasses. "Or..."

The blonde guy the jumped in front of me. "Would you prefer me? The Princely type!" He stood in front of me. "So which type are you Lovely Princess?"

"I am not any type," I said. He dramatically laughed. I looked around the room spotted tons of sweets by Honey.

"My dear Princess how funny you are!" He said. He bowed and started speaking. I ignored him and walked towards Honey. Honey spotted me.

"Hiya Sa-chan!" Honey said. I smiled.

"Hi Honey. Can I join you?" I asked.

"Of course Sa-chan!" Honey happily said. I sat next to Honey and picked up a piece of cake with strawberries on top.

I watched the Hosts entertain their guests. The blonde guy looked depressed and kept looking over here. The glasses dude was writing stuff in his black notebook. The twins were doing the whole "forbidden sibling love" thing. The girl was just talking to her guests. Honey was talking about sweets and Mori just silently sat next to him, like I was doing.

"Sa-chan?" Honey asked.

"Yes Honey?" I said looking at him placing my plate on the table.

"What's your favorite cake topping?" he asked.

"Hmm... I would have to say coconut," I said. "How about you?"

"Strawberry's!" Honey cheered happily. I laughed and with that started a long discussion about what topping taste good with what.

We became so involved with the debate that we hadn't noticed the girls leave. The others had walked to where Honey and I sat. 

"So Boss whose the girl?" one of the twins asked the blonde.

"I have know clue. But she seems to know Honey..." the blonde said putting his hand to his chin.

"She is Nazo Sakura, age 16, her pink hair is natural, loves extreme sports, and is in Class 3-A," said the dude in the glasses. I sighed.

"If you wanted to know who I was you could have just asked," I said in a huff.

"My apologies," said Glasses bowing to me.

"It is alright," I said with a warm smile. 

"How CUTE!" Blondie coed. He put his hand on his face and his body started to do this weird wiggling motion. Then I was pulled into a hug. He was now rubbing his cheek against mine through my hood. He was then pulled away from me.

"Sorry about that," Glasses said. "We haven't introduced ourselves. I am Kyoya Oootori."

"Nice to meet you Kyoya," I said standing up and bowing.

"I am Kaoru," said one twin coming to one side of me.

"I am Hikaru," said the other on my left.

Their voices are different... What else is different?

"Nice to meet you too," I said stepping away from them. I looked at the guy/girl.

"I am Haruhi Fujioka," the guy/girl said. 

"Nice to meet you Haruhi," I said. Then I was spun around to face the blonde guy.

"I am Tamaki Suoh, the King of the Host club at your service Princess," Tamaki said taking my hand and bowing. My sweater sleeve came up a bit showing the bottom of my bandages. I quickly took my hand from his, pulling the sleeve down. Tamaki looked hurt.

"Thank you Tamaki," I said giving him a warming smile. AND he started to do hi wiggling motion again. I backed up.

"You know would look better..." Kaoru began with a mischievous glint in his eye.

"If you took off your hood," Hikaru finished with the same look in his eye as his twin. I stepped back.

"No, that is fine," I said trying to keep my cool. The twins blocked my path to the door. 

"We think not," they said in unison. They reached for my hood and I froze.

"You really don't want to do that," I said through me teeth. They smirked and each grabbed my hood.

I quickly grabbed their arms and flipped them over on to a coffee table... breaking it. Everyone stood their dumbfounded-except Kyoya.

"Oh did I forget to mention that Miss Nazo is a highly trained Martial Artist," Kyoya said pushing his glasses up. 

The twins groaned in pain. I scratched the back of my head.

"Sorry about that. I lose control when people try to remove my hood," I said with a slight laugh. The twins just stared at me. "But you two should really learn when a girl says no you should listen."

Hikaru and Kaoru nodded frankly scrambling off the destroyed table.

"You are going to have to replace that now," said Kyoya with a smile.

"Of course," I said.

"That table was ¥10 million."

"Alright," I said.

"Come back tomorrow and we can discuss how you are going to pay for it," Kyoya said. I bowed.

"Vey well then. Oh one more thing," I said turning to Haruhi. "Are you a girl?"

Then Tamaki, Hikaru, Kaoru, and Honey started to freak out. They started saying a bunch of nonsense and acting really weird.

"Yeah. How did you know?" she asked.

"You look like one. Mainly your eyes," I said shrugging my shoulders. "Well see you all tomorrow. Farewell."

I quickly exited the room and into the car.

"How was you day Miss Sakura?" Lee asked.

"It was new and fun," I said with a smile.

"That is wonderful in deed."

Wonderful is deed. Those Host Club bunch are very interesting. It seems like my boring life is going to get a lot more fun.

*-*-*-*

There you guys go! 

I wanna thank everyone for reading, commenting and voting for this story!

Also, I have a little contest. I need new covers for Snapped and Second Survivor.

So who ever can send me a cover I like will either have a chapter dedicated to them or pick an event they want to happen in the story.

Thanks for Reading BYEZ!