Epilogue

A/N : This is the last chapter of this fic, and I decided that I will be writing a sequel named Orbiting Sons!

Enjoy!

.....

Derek was waiting for Stiles outside of the house. It had been a week since the boys were born, and today they would be out, celebrating their anniversary, since they couldn't go out while Stiles was still pregnant.

They had gotten together on August 5th. The boys were born November 25th.

That day, Derek was mad. He didn't know why, he had no reason to be mad. That day meant nothing to him, because nothing significant happened on August 5th.

He had gone to a small coffee shop, around 6 p.m. not expecting anyone to be there. He ordered, and was about to sit down when Stiles walked in with a small blonde, Lizzie was her name. She worked there, and Stiles had given her a ride.

Stiles noticed him, and immidiately abandoned Lizzie to go sit with him.

.....

"Hey Derek! What are you doing here?" Stiles asked, abandoning the small blonde. She rolled her eyes at him playfully, getting behind the counter of the Starbucks that they were in and putting on a green apron.

"Why?" Derek grunted, trying not to let the red deep through his eyes. His wolf was going crazy, seeing him with someone else. He wanted to rub his scent all over Stiles, but he held it back.

"Just trying to start a casual conversation." Stiles said defensively, sitting down in front of Derek. Derek glared at him.

"Well, don't." He hissed, drinking his coffee angrily. Stiles raised an eyebrow at him.

"What's wrong with you today? You're more grumpy than usual." Stiles asked, looking at the alpha curiously.

"No, I'm not. I'm always like this." Derek said back. He knew he was angrier today than he was yesterday, but maybe Stiles would buy it.

"Nope. That frown was at least 2 inches higher the last time I saw you." Stiles mumbled distractedly. His cheeks reddened slightly, his scent now full of embarrassment.

"No, it wasn't." Derek defended, slamming his coffee on the table. He didn't know why he was so angry, but his wolf was clawing at the walls that kept him human.

"Come on, man. Just tell me why you're mad and I'll stop bugging you." Stiles said flippantly, taking Derek's coffee and drinking it. He smiled cheekily at him, but Derek just rolled his eyes fondly at the boy.

"No you won't." He sighed, snatching his coffee back.

"I'll stop bugging you on why you're mad." Stiles said again, smiling sheepishly at Derek.

"I'm. not. mad." Derek growled out.

"Sure." Stiles said sarcastically, rolling his eyes and leaning back on the chair.

"Besides, shouldn't you be over there, with your girlfriend?" Derek said after a few minutes of silence, going back to glare at the blonde.

"Who, Lizzie?" Stiles asked, looking back at the girl behind the counter.

"Yeah." Derek grunted, looking back at his now empty cup.

"She's not my girlfriend. She just needed a ride." Stiles said, shrugging. Derek didn't hear his heart skip a beat, but he was still skeptical. Hs cruched his cup, trying, and failing, to keep his claws in.