Possessed

Stiles was sleeping. Derek and Scott were out, trying to track the demon with Dean and Cas. Sam and Gabe went to go get their things from their house back in Tennessee. The pack was in their respective homes, but Stiles was alone, in the new Hale house in his and Derek's room.

He was tossing and turning in his sleep, thinking about his days of torture from Gerard, and his possession. The angelic wars flashed in his mind, and it seemed as all three nightmares were forming into one. He couldn't breathe because he was suffocating in his own fears. He couldn't wake up, because the nightmares captured him, chained him down and beat him. He couldn't get free of his own mind.

Stiles was now 6 months into his pregnancy, and he was very sensitive...but he didn't smell the thick waft of sulfur in the breeze, coming from his open window.

"Now, now. If it isn't Stiles, Derek's pregnant mate." Kate whispered, humming delightfully to herself. She climbed in through the window, black smoke pooling around her feet. She was in her own body, no longer in her true form. She carefully walked towards Stiles, and ran her fingers gently down his face.

"He's beautiful Derek, but he would be so much prettier with me." She said to no one, staring down at Stiles' sleeping form. He twitched and rolled around, crying in his sleep.

"Aww, he's having a nightmare. Let's fix that." She hissed and plunged her hand inside of his chest, right where his heart should be. Stiles woke up with a scream, his heart beating fast from the pain, but Kate muffled it with the covers, shoving them in his mouth. Stiles stared at her with wide eyes, back arching in pain, and she laughed at him.

"Hey Stiles...you miss me?" she asked him sweetly, smiling with fake innocence. She placed her hand on top of his heart, healing the wounds. Stiles glared at her, trying to pry her hand off of him, making her push own hard. He felt his collar bone break from the pressure and he gasped in pain, loosening his grip. She smiled at him and placed her hand in his hair, yanking his head back.

"Tsk tsk tsk. Stiles, don't try and fight me." She scolded lightly, running her fingers through his hair. Her legs started to crack and break, turning into black smoke. Her entire body started to crack and beak off, piece by piece until she was engulfed by black smoke.

Stiles stared at the mass with fear as it floated away and plunged itself at him. He was about to scream, but the mass loved itself into his mouth, muffling it entirely. Stiles' head lolled back, and his body started to levitate above the bed and shake violently. Once she was entirely in Stiles, he dropped back on the bed.

"Now that wasn't so hard, was it?" Kate's voice echoed in Stiles' head. Stiles clamped his hands over his ears, trying to block her out.

"Fuck off." He spat to the empty room, looking around. She wasn't there, and the lingering smell of sulfur wasn't there either. She laughed at him and the pain in his head got bigger.

"Oh Stiles, that's no way to treat a guest." She hissed in his head. He could feel her moving inside if him, triggering the memories that he wanted to ignore.

"You're not welcome here. This is my head, get out!" He yelled, slamming his fist into the side if his head. He closed his eyes and put up some of his mental walls, blocking her from his memories. She screamed so loud his ears started to ring.

"I don't think so." She yelled, slamming against the walls. She couldn't get into his head anymore, which meant she couldn't control him. Stiles smiled at himself, feeling her anger. He tried to force her out, but she stood her ground. Kate snickered, which made Stiles confused.

"You're not the only mind in here Stiles." She laughed haughtily, slamming the walls, just to cause him pain. His headache started to get worse, and he couldn't focus as clearly.