Frat P

I was glad when they were done with school for the day. It was around one in the afternoon and Jason and Cami had already left for the day.

Waiting as Alex packed up the rest of his stuff and then flirted with a few girls we finally made our way towards his car

Him and the other guard got in without a word and sped off leaving tire tracks behind.

Rolling my eyes I got into my own car and followed behind them, instead of heading towards the house they stayed near the college area before driving around the back of a slim three story house.

Parking near them I saw Jason's car already parked so I guess Cami was here already.

They got out of their car and I got out of mine and followed them into the house through the back entrance.

The house was filled with boys, some dressed, some half dressed, some relaxing. I actually think we could classify alot of the male species in this house.

Once again I watched everyone as Alex and suprisingly his "Bodyguard" greeted and was greeted by everyone.

When they had finished saying hi to the two of them they're eyes went to me.

Alex went upstairs and I followed him and I followed him into a bedroom.

Moving into a corner of the room I scanned it as usual as he opened the closet and started searching through the clothes.

When he finally picked something that he liked he went into the bathroom with me behind him and I stood by the door as he showered.

When he got out of the shower I looked away as he wrapped a towel aroumd his waist and walked back into the room to get dressed.

When he was dressed and had fixed his hair and sprayed on enough colone to choke me we walked back downstairs where the other people in the house were already setting up for the party.

He walked into the kitchen and that was where we found Cami and Jason.

She gave me a small smile as soon as I came in and I smiled back as Alex and Jason spoke to each other using low voices and occasionally sneaking glances back at us.

I wonder what those two are up to?

                 ***************

A few hours later the party was in full swing as more and more people kept showing up.

"Hey Alex, I heard that you and Jason got two hot girls as your bodyguards." One guy said as him and Alex nodded at each other.

He looked over at me and his eyes went wide.

"Whoa dude, she's hot. You hit that yet?" He asked as a few of the other new arrivals looked over at me.

Showing no emotion on my face I watched the room as Alex shook his head and led his friends away from me even though I followed him anyway.

When the party was in full swing I watched as Alex consumed more and more alchol. More than one person had tried to give me a drink or try to pull me into a conversation but when they saw I wasn't interested they left.

I hadn't really seen Cami durig the party but I caught flashes of her every now and then.

When this mission was over I was going to speak with the director so we wouldn't be given this type of job again.

"Hey beautiful, want a drink?" A guy asked and tried to shove a cup in my hand.

I kept my eyes on Alex as he made out with a girl on the couch an I ignored the boy at my side.

"You could at least acknowledge me." The boy said as he drank down the alchol in the cup he was trying to give me.

"Go away." I said while I kept scanning around Alex.

"Stuck up bitch." He mumbled before he turned and stumbled away from me.

"You know, it wouldn't hurt you to be a little friendly." Another voice on the side of me said.

I recognised him as one of Alex's friends from earlier.

"I'm Alen." He said holding out his hand for me to shake. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow before looking back at Alex who now had the girl straddling his lap.

"Why don't you let loose for a bit?" He continued retracting his hand and I continued ignoring him.

"Aren't you tired of working all the time? I can help you relax if you want." He said just as Alex and  the girl stood up and he led her up the stairs.

I followed behind them with the annoying boy following me.

When Alex walked up the stairs I was about to follow him up when Alen and  the other guard stepped in my way, blocking me.

I tried to go around them but they cut me off. Alex turned back when he got to the top of the steps and smirked down at me before pulling the girl after him.

"Move." I said to the two in front of me.

"The boss needs his privacy, we'll call you when he's done." The guard said and him and Alen laughed.

"Move or I'll fuck the two of you up." I said and the two of them stopped laughing and looked at me before laughing again.

"Okay then." I said and smiled.