Quiet Morning

It was really late by the time Cami and I reached back home and the two of us were far to tired to do anything else, so as soon as we got in the room we both crawled in the bed and fell asleep.

                 ****************

When we woke up the sun was shining in the room, directly in my eye. I groaned and rolled over trying to block the light from my eyes but I didn't realise that Cami was lying on top of me so when I turned it rolled her to the floor.

Add to it that her hand reached over and pulled me out of the bed along with her so we both fell on the floor.

When she had pulled me out of the bed after her she had already moved to the side so instead of landing on her I landed on the hard ground with a thud.

"That wasn't nice babe." I groaned and pushed myself up.

Cami was already sitting up and glaring at me and I had to rub the sleep from my eyes before her glare came into focus.

As soon as I saw it was focused on me I held my hands up in surrender.

Cami might look sweet but she is ruthless when she's angry, I've learned that lesson on more than one occasion and there's no way I'm going there right now.

"Ryan." She said in a low voice.

"I'm sorry babe, I didn't know you were on me. I swear." I rushed out, my heart was racing.

Until you've seen and experienced Cami when she's angry don't judge me. She is fucking terrifying.

Her hard eyes searched mine and I took a chance and moved my arm towards hers. As soon as I touched her those hard eyes softened and I pulled her towards me.

"I'm really sorry babe." I said nuzzling her neck and picking us up off the floor.

Sitting on the bed with her in my lap, I figured that this was how I always wanted to wake up.

Cami; A possible death threat and more Cami. You might be thinking I'm obsessed with her, you would be right. I'm not crazy psycho, take secret pictures of her obsessed, I'm more I love you obsessed. And she knows it.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I mumbled from where my head was still tucked in her neck.

"School." She said and laughed when I groaned.

"Why." I grumbled as she ran her hands through my messy hair.

"Because you decided it would be a good idea to go to school with your little brother." She said cheekily and I bit the side of her neck.

Yelping she jumped off my lap and held the spot I had just bitten while I smirked at her. Then ducked as she picked up one of her discarded shoes and chucked it at my head.

"Go get ready." She said and I jumped up off the bed and ran straight into the shower.

When I got out I could smell food being cooked so I dressed quickly and ran down the stairs.

Cami had cooked a big breakfast for me and as soon as I sat down at the table she placed a plate of food in front of me.

"Thanks babe." I mumbled before diving in and devouring my food. I was so into my food that I didn't even notice when Cami left the kitchen to go shower or when she came back.

Only once I had finished eating and actually looked up from my plate did I see her sitting in front of me already dressed.

"Finished?" She asked and giggled at me and I nodded my head.

"Let's go then." She said and got up from her seat and I got up after her and put my plate in sink, washing it quickly before going outside to find Cami already by the car waiting.

We got in and I drove towards the school when my phone rang. Cami reached over and answered it for me.

"Hello?" She said to the person on the other side.

I couldn't see her face without turning from the road but the way her voice changed let me know who it was.

"Understood." She said and hung up the phone.

"Looks like were not going to school today." She said and I turned the car around.

"When does it start?" I asked her as we pulled back into the house driveway.

"Now."