Chapter one

It happened exactly one year ago today. I was in a vile mood as my boyfriend had just dumped me, giving me the excuse of "needing to focus more on my studies". Yeah right he just wanted to go find some other girl that would let him get in her knickers. I wasn't like most of the other girls in our school, as soon as they hit puberty they all start having sex. That's not me I'm still a virgin and I wanted to keep it that way.

Anyway I was angry and upset and I took it all out on my twin sister Alison. She was always there for me even when I didn't wants her to be. She was the older twin, by like 3 minuets and she thought she knew better than me. That night she gave me the speech saying I could do so much better than him and I should let my self be pressured into doing anything I didn't want to. Unlike me Alison wasn't a virgin anymore and hadn't been for a while, she was seen as the rebellious twin. She had had many boyfriends since she started seeing boys that way but her boyfriend now was a really nice guy, cute, fit, great personality and really had his head screwed on right. He had changed my sister and calmed her down a lot. She started focusing more on school and her grades. yes they slept with each other but she said it was different than with the other guys. This was love.

After telling me all this I tried to stop mopping as we were going to a party that night. One of our friends was turning 18 and having a massive party at their place. We got ready makeup, hair and nails put I our best outfits and prepared I kill it. We are identical twins but we had completely different fashion senses, she liked all things girly and pink and me I liked darker colours like purple and black.

We both had dresses on with killer heels. We tossed a coin to see who would have to drive and again it was me, so taking off my heels and putting on a hair of valet pumps I got in the drivers side. The party was across the other side of town and took about half an hour to drive there. The whole drive Alison just kept telling me I had to find someone new and she was going find them for me tonight. I love my sister but she always had to meddle.

The party was big, kids everywhere, ever now and then I would see an adult checking in but they kept away pretty much the whole night. My sister kept pointing guys out to me asking what about that one. I would shrug them off and say not my type. She was getting really annoying, then she just abandoned me when her boyfriend showed up. I couldn't really blame her though, if he was by boyfriend I would have ditched life support to be in his arms. The truth was I had always had a crush on him, it started back when we were 10 and never went away. I never told anyone so I couldn't have a go at my sister when she started dating him, she had no clue of my feelings.

He had dark short hair that he sometimes spiked up with a bit of hair gel but I liked it when he let it grow out a bit and his fringe would flop down over his eyes and he would have to run his hands through his hair to be able to see. I always wanted to go up and just stroke the hair away off his face, it made him look all dark and mysterious but if it got too long my sister would tell him to go get it cut as se don't like it long and he would obey. His eyes where a deep green with a hint of brown, it always reminded me of looking at a forest in the spring. He wore casual cloths jeans and a t-shirt with a simple black jacket. He was a swimmer and had worked out for many years so had a very toned athletic build and he had the perfect amount of arm muscle. Too much and it looks gorse too little and what's the point. U just wanted him to wrap his arms around you and hold you tight. All the girls in out school wanted him but for the last two years nearly he had been girly attached to my sister.

The rest of the party I was pretty much left alone. Word had got around about my breakup and the reasons behind the breakup. I was not going to be labeled the frigid bitch that won't give it up. I could people looking at me and whispering. So I went in search of the alcohol, as it being an 18th birthday it was flowing freely. I found many bottles lining the side of the kitchen bar, most had been opened already and Hal drunk, there was a bowl of punk that didn't look that nice and smelt worse. I decided to go for a bottle of something that looked like cola it tasted nothing like it though and burned my throat. I found a place to hide and finished off the bottle. by the time the party ended I was feeling much better I could still stand and talk and see perfectly so I thought the drink had no effect on me. My sister on the other hand was nearly passed out in her boyfriends arms. We took her out to the car and Jason her boyfriend had decided to come back with us to help me.

We started the 30 minuet drive home as three but it would be another 2 weeks till we actually made it home and we would be missing someone.