Chapter 14

Ices POV

"We never can hum fun without someone starting mess", I said. "Girl you doing too much", Kiara turned around. "See you turning around like you want to do something", I got up. "Just let them leave in peace y'all", Leon suggested. "Babe you straight", Leon asked Ashanti. " Yea. I can't wait til Monday. I'm bucking the shit out all of them", Ashanti said. "I think I should go", I suggested. "Bye", Ashanti gave me a hug.

Ace POV

I pulled up to the hotel that Kiara gave me. I checked in at the counter and I got the key. As I got to the lobby Ices texted me.

Girlfriend 😍😍🖤🤞👫~What you're doing later on

I didn't read the text. Then Kiara sent me a text

Bestfrann~Room 536

I pressed the number 5 on the elevator and waited til I was on the 5th floor. I got off the elevator and found 536. I got the key out my pocket and unlocked the door. It was straight in here.

"Hey Ices", Kiara walked out the bathroom with a robe on

"Hey Ices", Kiara walked out the bathroom with a robe on. "Wassup ma", I sat down on the soft couch. "You hungry. Might can order something from room service", Kiara asked. "Sure", I picked up the menu. Kiara was looking bad in this lil robe I'm not gone lie. " I want the shrimp pasta", I suggested. "Ok", Kiara picked up the phone and called room service. "So how's your relationship going", Kiara asked. " It's actually okay. But Key is way too concerned about her. I mean I know he my homie and all but no it doesn't take all that", I answered. "You think they got something going on" Kiara asked.

Kiara POV

I tried to make Ace brainwashed. "No. He wouldn't do that we too close. That's my best friend, my brother he wouldn't do me like that", Ace looked at me. "I mean they have been hanging out a lot", I said. " Man I hope not", Ace scolded. "Room service", the waiters was at the door. I went to the door and opened it. "Thanks. You can keep the change", I gave the waiter a 100$ bill. As me and Ace was eating we was talking. "I miss the old Ace. Before you met Ices. We used to always hang out and smoke and chill. But every since you moved here you barely been showing me attention", I was picking at my food. "I didn't know you felt like that" Ace looked at me. "Yeah that's how I feel. Like I think we should start hanging out more", I was rubbing his thigh. " I don't think you should that", Ace smirked at me. "Why not. I know you like it", I stand behind him and rubbed his shoulders. " I do but you know I go with Ices", Ace said. "You might not get another chance like this", I smiled. Ace phone started to ring and it was Ices. I pressed decline. "Why did you do that she's going to flip", Ace laughed. "So. Forget her right now. It's all about us right now", I grabbed his phone and turned it off. "Ok", Ace agreed.

*Meanwhile back at Ice's house*

Ice POV

"I just know he didn't answer this phone", I exclaim. "He might be busy", Camille thought. "That muthafucka ain't busy", I tried not to yell. "Just calm down Ices. Let the man phone rest you don't blue it like 100 times", Camille said. "Fine" I huffed.