Chapter 9

Ices POV

I was getting ready so Key can take me to the movies. I threw on my outfit and looked in the mirror.

 I threw on my outfit and looked in the mirror

"You look cute", Camilla appeared in my room. "You almost got knocked out", I laughed. "So you and Key finna go to the movies with each other", Camilla raised her eyebrows. "Its not like a date or anything ", I smiled. "Liar", Camilla coughed. I rolled my eyes and walked away from the mirror. "Ices your man here", Aunt Candance yelled. "Why do y'all think that's my man", I grabbed my phone. "You know that's your man", Aunt Candance says as I walked out the door. "Have fun", she slammed the door. Key was sitting on his car waiting on me

"You look nice as usual", he hopped off the car and opened the door for me

"You look nice as usual", he hopped off the car and opened the door for me. "Aww thanks", I smiled. "No problem", Key got in the car. "Ready", he asked. "Yep", I answered.

*After The Movies*

"You was screaming like a little bitch", I laughed. We was on the way to get something to eat. "Because we had on 3D glasses and that shit was scary", Key replied. "Whatever", I rolled my eyes. I was looking at Key in his eyes until my phone vibrated. It was Ace.

Ace♠😍~How was the movies
Ices😍💜💎~It was fine...Wya
Ace♠😍~ Chilling at home

"Who you texting", Key asked. "Ace", I answered. "Let's eat", Key opened my door. "You so nice", I blushed. "Is someone blushing", Key laughed. "Dude continue to walk", I laughed. We entered Golden Corral and sat down. "Ace said he's on the way" Key revealed. "Ok", I pulled out my phone. Key kept looking at me. "Why you keep staring. You must like something you see", I asked. "Yep. You.", Key rubbed my thighs. "For real", I bit my lip. "Yup. I'll treat you better than that niggah", Key leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me and I kissed him back. "My bad I shouldn't have did that", Key cleared his throat. "Its fine. I kinda liked it", I revealed. "Lets get something to eat", Key said. We made our plates and sat back at our table. "Hey bae", Ace smiled. "Heyy", I stuttered. "Wassup", Key sat down. "Bae you look good", Ace put his arm around my shoulder. "Thanks", I laughed. "Yo she is crazy", Ace busted out. "Who", I leaned over to see who he was texting. It was his ex who appeared at that party. "Ace why she texting you", I tried not to yell. "I don't know ask her", Ace replied. "She said she on the way up here", Ace chuckled. "I don't see shit funny dude. Why you bringing a EX up in hear anyways", I asked. "Business", Ace grabbed a biscuit off my plate. "That's disrespectful Ace", I thumped him. "Very disrespectful", Key bud in. "Niggah stay over there", Ace laughed. Daisha walked up to the table. "Sorry I need to borrow him for a minute", Daisha gave me an evil smile. "He's all yours", I rolled my eyes. "I'll be back", he got up from the table. Daisha was pretty.

Key gave me a I Told You So Look

Key gave me a I Told You So Look. "Don't even say it", I looked at him. "I have no words", Key put his hands up in surrender. "Look", I whispered. Daisha was passing something to Ace. "What", Key's mouth was full of sausage. Key looked at them exchange as they exchange what they had. "Damn", Key mumbled. "What. Did something bad happened", I asked. "Yeah....I dropped my chicken", Key pouted. "Niggah", I shook my head and laughed. Ace walked back to the table and Daisha left. "Keyshawn I'll take Ices home", Ace exclaimed. "Ight ghee", Key looked at me. Key hold up his phone and mouthed "Call me". I smiled and shook my head.