Chapter 3

Ices's POV

"Hey friends", Leon and Ashanti walked up. "Hey", me and Camilla laughed. "So Camilla Ace invited me to his homeboy party", I told. "You wanna go don't you", Camilla asked. "Yeah do you think Auntie will let us go", I sighed. "Depends", Camilla looked at me. We was at lunch sitting down talking. "Y'all eating", Leon asked. "Nawl", I replied. "Get in line for me", Leon begged. "Okay junky", i got up. They had some chilly dogs and potato wedges. I grabbed the tray from the lunch lady. As soon as I was about to walk back to our table Kiara and some other broad was sitting in our seats. "Excuse me. We were here first", I scolded. "Look newbie you have to find somewhere else to sit. You can't just come up in here and takeover", Kiara smiled. "Hoe I will turn that smile upside down if you keep fucking with me", I scolded. "Let's go. Nobody got time for them", Ashanti grabbed my arm. "Hoes these days", I sat with Ashanti. "Look don't worry bout them wannabes", Ashanti stuck a fry in my mouth. "What I miss", Leon walked up with Camilla. "That hoe took our spot", I slid him his tray. "Excuse me sweetie before you call me a horrible. You should think about who you talk to", Kiara walked to our table. "I don't give a damn Kiara. You coming to me for no reason. Don't come for me unless I send for you. And that's on that", I yelled. "That's why yah little friend that you talk to had a whole baby momma and daughter", Kiara revealed. My heart dropped for a second then Ace arrives. "Look Kiara leave her alone before I hurt yah feelings nah", Ace walked up. Kiara went back to her table. "Wassup Ace", Leon squealed. "Wassup homie", Ace sat next to me. "You straight", he asked. "Yeah", I replied. "Camilla you gone be at the party", Ace asked. "Yeah", Camilla smiled. "Okay, bye", Ashanti shooed him away.

*At Home*

Me and Camilla walks inside the house. Aunt Candance was sitting down on the couch watching TV. "How was your first day", she asked. "It was okay", I answered. "No that Kiara girl always wanna bully somebody", Camilla bud in. "What she do", Auntie Candance asked. "She stole our seats at lunch", I chuckled. "Child you should've dragged that bitch by her hair and made sure she didn't come back to your seat", Aunt Candance suggested. Camilla started laughing. "Mom can me and go to our friend party", Camilla asked. "Sure be back before 2:30", she yelled. I went to my room and played some music. I played Everybody Knows by Chris Brown.

You don't know how I feel
Since you've been gone
Easy fall, I should've let go
'Cause everybody knows about you
Everybody know about you (everybody know about you)
And they shouldn't fucking know about you
You ain't used to know about nothing (oh no)
You were just a girl from the subs (subs)
You was with the three plate threeway (three)
How you 'posed to know 'bout love? (Love)
Hoes on hoes every day (every day)
How you think I slipped up? (Slipped)
All this he say, she say (he, he, he)
Damn it, I had enough
Put you in the crib, that wasn't enough (wasn't enough)
Let you hit the mall and run that shit up (run that shit up)
I'm the first one to put you in a foreign (foreign)
Before me, you wasn't important (important)
Now you actin' like you earned it (earned it)
Go and smile for the camera (camera)
I hope that all this shit was worth it (worth it)
I hope that all this shit was worth it, yeah

You don't know how I feel (you don't know)
Since you've been gone (you've been gone)
Easy fall, I should've let go (I should've let go)
'Cause everybody knows about you (knows about you)

Everybody know about you (everybody know about you)
And they shouldn't fucking know about you
Got a nigga stuck on stupid (on stupid)
I'm thinking I really might lose it (lose it)
Walking away, it ain't easy (ain't easy)
Leaving you is like leaving my music (my music)
Your homegirl's in my business (in my business)
They're the same ones liking my pictures (my pictures)
Telling you to leave, you can do better (better)
But they ain't got no niggas