3 Months

Jahmaine *POV*

The day everyone had been waiting for, Amira was officialy 3 months pregnant, meaning It was time for everyone to know, EVERYONE! 

She had only began to slightly show, so she made this joke about wearing something super tight to make it noticeable. But she ended up wearing a nice black and gold loose abaya.

"So how are we going to tell everyone?" I said putting on my khaki pants and grey shirt.

"Well, Abu was able to convince my mum for everyone to have Iftaar,and I invited your mum and Dad" she said

"Oh that's a good idea" I said combing my hair up.

"Let's go then, your breaking fast in 2 hours and the journey is like an hour" She said grabbing my hand.

"Woah wait, have you eaten?" I asked concerned.

"Yes, Yes and Im full now let's go" She said dragging me downstairs.

"Have you forgotten about me?" Mustafa said as he stood in front of the door.

"Of course not" I said going up to him and putting him in a playful headlock.

"Ahh get off" Mustafa said struggling to get out.

"Just get in the car" Amira said walking past us. We then looked at eachother and followed her In.

"Hows little future doing in there?"I asked Amira.

"I dunno, why don't you ask it?" Amira said sarcastically.

"Ummm...It's pretty weird if he starts talking to your tummy" Mustafa said poking his head through the back seat.

"Not really, I was reading this pregnancy book and It was saying how It's good for the father to speak to the stomach" Amira said

"and why's that?" I asked

"because once the baby is born, it would recognize your voice as well as mine" she said

"Wait, so if I talk into your stomach as well, will It recognize my voice?" Mustafa asked

"Yeah I guess"she replied

"thats cool, Im going to talk a lot now" I said

"Oh no please don't" she said rubbing her head. I then smiled and burst out singing when Mustafa joined me. He got close up in Amiras ear as well.

"Hey Mussy lets sing a one direction song" I said

"Oh please don't" Amira said "focus on the road"

"The story of my life, na na na na, na na na na, na na na na na na, the story of my life" I sang with Mustafa, I could tell Amira was annoyed as she hated one direction.

"You shouldn't hate, your husband looks like a member of one direction, Liam Pay-" I began

"YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE LIAM PAYNE!" Amira and Mustafa shouted at the same time.

"Not one bit" Mustafa added "Your more bigger I guess" he said

"And Tan, you look more like Taylor Lautner" Amira said

I then shrugged my shoulders. But secretly I could see the Liam Payne in me.

"Who do I look like?" Mustafa asked

"Mustafa, you look like your parents" I said.

"No I don't" He said "My parents are old and fat"

"No, they look very healthy for their age mashallah"

"considering my mum only had one kid, then yeah I guess they do" Mustafa said