Chapter 5: 24 hours of Marriage

*Amiras POV*

After a 40 minute car journey, I finally arrived at his house. I was nervous this was going to be a whole new experience, Oh my god, I have a husband, It still felt weird saying it.

  Jahmaine grabbed my bags and we went Into his home.

"Welcome to my hulmble abode" He said opening the door, letting me go In first

"thanks" I said as I stepped into his house.

"Is that her!" I heard Aunt Hibatu say from the kitchen.

"and him" Jahmaine said under his breath.

Aunt hibatu ran into the hallway and gave me a big hug.

"Asalam Aleikum the blushing bride!" she said squeezing me into a hug.

"Waleikum salam" I said back

"how are you my dear?"

"Im really good Allhamdulilah" I replied

"Thats good, you look so beautiful" she said, I smiled at her and looked down.

"Yeah Im good as well mum" Jahmaine said, I chuckled queitly.

"Oh of course I was going to ask you next" She said holding his cheeks and giving him a kiss.

"Well Im going to help Amira unpack" Jahmaine said as he went upstairs, I followed him up and through to the bedroom.

"Well here's the bedroom" he said,

"You can put your things here" he said, pointing at a drawer.

"ok thanks" I then started unpacking my stuff and I must admit, It was a bit awkward, I was just unpacking my things while he stood there and watched.

"I'll give you some space" Jahmaine said walking out, Awww he didn't have to do that, he went out the room and went downstairs.

I took of my veil and folded neatly and placed It In the suitcase, I took off the bobby pins from my hair so It fell down to my back, I then took off my gold dress and put It In my suitcase, I then wore my white trousers and black tank top. As I was now married, I didn't have to cover my hair in front of my husband so I let my hair loose.

I packed 4 pairs of heels and 3 flats, I placed them along the wall, I then pulled out my leggings and jeans and placed them in the bottom drawer, then my abayas and dresses and headscarfs into another draw. I then put vests and underwear on the side, I left space for new clothes I would buy as I was a massive shopaholic. But hey I donated a lot.

It took me 15 minutes to un-pack as soon as I finished Jahmaine came In, holding two cups of tea.

"Here you go" he said, handing me the tea.

"Thank you" I said, taking the tea, I went and sat on the bed and took a sip then put in on the bedside table.

"So..." Jahmaine said sitting down

"So..." I said awkwardly.

"This is awkward" Jahmaine said, I agreed completly, I hated it when things got awkward, I wanted to talk to him but there was just this thing blocking me.

"It doesn't have to be" he said

"I guess its because where married now" Jahmaine said

"Yeah" I replied

"When do you have to go back to Uni?" he asked, trying to develop a conversation.

"The upcoming Monday" I said