Episode 2 : Part 2

Elena's P.O.V.

"What do you mean Bonnie flew into oblivion by choice?" I asked Damon.

"She didn't need to say goodbye I guess.." He said.

How could Bonnie not want to say goodbye, she didn't even say bye before she chose. I though I was her best friend? I hugged Damon. "I'm glad you came back. But we have to find a way to make you stay."

"With what?" Stefan asked. "We don't have a witch."

"Damon?" Liv walked into The Grill. "Oh my gosh, how are you here?"

"It's complicated.. But we all thought you ran off with Luke when you didn't let me back to earth?"

"Luke stopped me. I would've died to bring you back, Damon!"

"And why is that?" I asked her. Why would this girl that we barley know, die to bring Damon back?

"I was following him before he died." Liv said.

"What is your deal?!" Damon yelled. "You wanted me dead! That's all we know as of right now!"

"I didn't want you dead.. I've been following you, because I'm."

"Your what?" I asked.

"In love with him."

"YOUR'E WHAT?!" I got defensive. "No, Damon is off limits, get your own boyfriend to"

"Elena, calm down." Damon said. "I'm not going to leave you." He looked up at Liv. "I don't really even know you..!"

"Yes you do. You met me and my brother back in the 1800's. At that time, we went as Layla and Louis."

"Hang on." Stefan piped up. "How did we not recognize you?"

"We changed everything about our looks. It's the 2000's now, we need to look like we belong."

"Stefan, that's not the question we should be asking.. How were you alive in the 1800's?" I said. I looked over at Damon who seemed to have a bad look on his face.

"I'm a witch, and a vampire." She smiled. How did she keep it hidden all these years?

"How? There's a curse that you can only be a witch or only a vampire. You can't be both." Matt said.

"The curse was made after we were hybrids. We're the only two left in the world, all the others were killed by witches. But me and Luke together were very powerful. We collected the witches that were alive at that time and."

"You killed them?" I asked. What a bad person!

"No no, we compelled them to forget that we were half vampire."

"Wait a second.." Damon said. "You have been in love with me all of those years?"

"Yes."

"What happened?" I felt annoying when I said that but it needed to be said.

Damon took in a deep breath. "We dated for a few months."

"And they were the best months of my life!" Liv said as she walked toward Damon. "Come on, let's get out of here."

"They weren't that great." Damon said as he pushed her out of the way and walked to me.

She started doing a spell. It was hurting Damon's mind. "Damon!" He came out of it.

"Oh yeah, that's why I dated you again." He smirked. "BECAUSE YOU FORCED ME."

I grabbed Damon's hand and walked out of the bar with him. "You okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, thanks for getting me out of there."

We kept walking and I laced my fingers between his. We walked a long distance, all the way to the Wickory Bridge. We walked across it and into the woods. I didn't know where we were going but our feet were leading us. Finally we stopped and looked at each other.

"I love you so much Elena." Damon said.

"I love you too." I said as I smiled back.

He kissed me. I love it when he kisses me, everything going on around me stops. My mind goes blank and I can't breath.

"I don't get how Livs power works on me if I'm not a vampire anymore."

"Yeah me either. But I think she'll try to get you." I don't know why I said that. My mind says what it wants I guess.

"Are you worried about that?" He asked me.

"No.."

"I'm not going to hook up with Liv, Elena."

"That's not what I mean, I mean she'll try to get you to stay here."

"Oh, so you didn't care that we used to date and that she's still in love me with me?"

"Nope."

"Oh."

"I can't stand it! I wish she was dead, can't we find a new witch?"

He grinned.

Hiii guys, okay so I know this part was reallllllly boring BUT DO NOT FEAR! I'm working on a really good storyline. Thanks so much for reading!

Jenna :)