Episode 2 : Part 1

Stefan's P.O.V.

I heard something, someone. They were yelling, yelling loud enough that I could hear them.

"HELLO?" The voice said.

I looked around. They weren't in the house. I walked out the front door, and I hear the voice coming from the back yard.

"IS ANYBODY THERE?"

"Yeah, where are you?" I said.

"I'm in a box!"

"Who are you?"

"Stefan?"

"Damon?" I said. It can't be true.

"Yeah." He said. "Do you know where I am?"

"Uhm... we buried you."

"You're kidding me, right? Just dig me out, I'm hungry and I'm running out of air."

"Okay, let me call Matt to help me, we buried you pretty far down."

I grabbed a shovel and started digging and at the same time called Donavan.

It was ringing.

"Hey." Matt said.

"Hey can you come over?"

"Sure, why?"

"I'll explain everything when you get here." I hung up and kept digging.

About 10 minutes later, Matt started helping me dig.

"So what's going on?" He asked me. "Why are we digging up Damon's coffin thing?"

"He's alive."

"Um, Stefan, I think that you're hallucinating.."

"I'm not! Keep digging!"

Finally, we finished digging and I jumped in and lifted the coffin out from the ground.

"Damon, you alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah, just get me out of here!"

Matt looked surprised. I opened it up and Damon jumped out of it. He was breathing heavy, and never have I seen Damon breath heavy.

"Hey dude, are you okay?" Matt asked.

"No, I'm hungry.."

"Here." Matt offered him a blood bag that he grabbed just in case.

Damon pushed it away and started walking inside. I ran up next to him.

"Do we have any food inside...?"

"No, why?"

Damon turned his path from house and jumped in my car. He drove away.

"What's his problem?" Matt asked.

"Come on, let's follow him." We got into Matts car. We dropped by Alaric's to see if he stopped by Elena.

"Hey guys."Elena said.

"Hi, is Damon here?" I asked her.

"What do you mean is Damon here?"

"Uh haha, he's alive.. We're looking for him."

"Can I come?" She looked so happy.

We all got into the car and drove to the Grill. They finally fixed it, and with all the travelers dying, Mystic Falls is out home again. To our luck, Damon was a actually there. He was stuffing food down his throat.

"Damon!" Elena yelled as we entered.

"Elena!" He wrapped her in a hug.

There were 4 plates of food that he had just finished.

"Would you like the check, Mr. Salvatore?" The waitress asked.

"I already payed, so no thank you." Damon said compelling the waitress.

"Actually, you didn't.."

"Yes, he did already pay." Elena compelled her and this time it worked. "What's going on, Damon? Why didn't yours work and how are you back?"

"I don't think I'm vampire anymore.." He said.

What? He's been vampire longer than I have. "You're kidding me right?"

We all walked out of The Grill.

"I'm not joking. And man, I forgot how good it feels to be human."

"Damon.. Your age will catch up with you and you'll die of aging.." I said. "We aren't gonna let you die."

"Fine, give me some blood please ."

I ripped open my arm, but Elena stopped me. "I'll do it."

She ripped her arm and fed it to Damon, but then he started coughing it up.

"Damon, Damon, are you okay?" Elena said.

"Must be a curse."

"What do you mean?"

"Either be human for a month, or fly into oblivion. I chose to be human, Bonnie chose oblivion."