Episode 1 : Part 2

Caroline's P.O.V.

"What is Stefan's problem? I'm just trying to help him and he starts yelling and throwing stuff at me?!" I said. "Why am I telling you this?"

"Maybe because you're in love with me."

"I am not in love with you.. You're just the only person I have to talk to right now."

"You have Elena? Tyler?"

"You know what, Enzo, I'm leaving.."

"Your loss." He said as I walked out the door.

While I was in the car, my phone rung. It was Stefan.

"Hi."

"Caroline, I'm so sorry. I need you. I can't lose you too, please come here so we can talk about it?" He said.

"Stefan, I need to go see how my mom is. Maybe I'll come there later.."

"Oh, I'll meet you at the hospital." No Stefan, don't.

"You don't need to do that. I will stop to your place after, okay?"

"Alright."

I hung up. I didn't really need to go see my mom. I was just ignoring Stefan.. I'll just go by his house now.

5 minutes later I showed up at Stefan's house. I knocked on the door and he answered immediately. I think he was waiting for me.

"You got here really fast." He said as I walked in. He led me into the kitchen area.

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I can't lose you too."

We were just standing there, staring at eachother. He walked up to me. "Caroline, I'm sorry about everything."

"It's fine Stefan, I have to go." I said back to him. I looked at him again and his face sped towards mine. He kissed me. I looked up at him.

"Sorry." He said. Sorry? He just kissed me.

"What was that?"

"A kiss.. Lexi said something about us and I didn't think of anything. But standing there, about to lose you? I had to do something, and I'm glad I did."

"Stefan."

"I'm not going to apologize again for kissing you." He looked so sweet when he said that.

"And I'm not going to apologize for kissing you back." I gave him a quick kiss on his cheek and walked out the door. I didn't mean to leave him hanging, but I didn't know what else to do.

I got in my car and Elena was sitting there. "So tell me.., how was it?" She said smiling.

I smacked her hand. "You were listening?!" I said as she laughed.

"Maybe."

"Elena!" I smiled. "You know how it was.." I said.

"How was it...TO YOU?"

"Amazing. Need a ride home or something?"

"Can you drive me to the grill please."

"Why?" I asked her.

"Because the grill blowing up went unnoticed. I am going to go see Damon."

"Elena.. you're gonna be sad forever if you keep going there."

"Please Caroline?"

I turned the car on and drove towards the grill.

"I can't believe it though..YOU AND STEFAN??"

"I couldn't believe you and Damon."

"I guess we both have a thing for the Salvatore's." Elena said as we pulled up. "Thanks Care, I'll talk to you later."

Elena jumped out of the car and I drove home. When I got there, I sensed something. I opened the door. "Hello? Anyone there? Mom?"

Tyler walked out from the living room. "Hey Caroline." He smiled.

"Is everything alright?"

"Everything's great." He was still smiling and he walked towards me. "I miss you." He went in for a kiss, but I stopped him. "Something wrong?"

"Actually yes. You waited too long Tyler..you're too late."

"You hooked up with Klous again didn't you?!"

"No." I scrunched up my nose.

"Then who is it?!" He sounded like he was going to kill whoever it is.

"It's... St..efan."

"Stefan?! He knew we had a thing. How could he!"

"Tyler stop." I asked him.

"Caroline! You know I can't stop because I love you! And I will fight for you!"

"Tyler, come on.." And he left.