Haunted

The jeffersonian team stood next to a fresh dead body which looked to have decomposed for about two weeks Brennan looked at the bruised mastoid process which had blood oozing out profusely . How could this be? The victim had been dead for two weeks ,she thought.
"Look more closely" Hodgins said to Brennan .The victim was dead .
Suddenly,the victim opened his eyes which startled Brennan she screamed at the top of her voice!

*Out of Brennan's Dream*
"Bones are you okay?"  Booth shook her awake after she screamed. They were in their SUV headed to the crime scene . Looked like the killer struck again.
"Bones you haven't slept for days are you sure you're okay I should leave you home" Booth said worried .
Brennan lazily opened her eyes the case was affecting her sleep pattern.
It was not common for Brennan to have nightmares about a case but this case was really getting to her .
She sat up and tried to put herself together for the case.
As they arrived at the scene in the cold chilling morning ,reporters roamed around the crime scene interviewing the technicians.
The strange killer was dubbed the ghost killer by the media.
Reports were all over the television about his tortured victims and his strange methodology of defeating the authorities.
Brennan walked past the intrusive reporters to were Cam,Angela and the interns we're examining the body.
"Sweetie are you feeling okay?" Angela asked the sleep deprived Brennan.
"I'm fine " she replied.
"Ok so the victim is male this time and it's a fresh kill thank goodness! If it were long term I would have needed someone to replace Hodgins"
"Any connection to the ghost killer?"
"Yeah there are multiple stab wounds in the chest and in the neck specifically the carotid artery he bled out that could be our cause of death"
Cam concluded.
"I'll do a full autopsy to determine the cause of death"
Cam said while staring down at the remains.
The body was put on an opaque body bag and transported to the jeffersonian.
"Sweetie are you sure you're okay you're not". Angela asked her best friend.
"I've not been sleeping trying to figure out the weapons that killed the victims now I'm experiencing nightmares"
Brennan replied feeling exhausted.
"You Know Dr Brennan I could help you in the case you can just take your time off"
Daisy offered trying to sound helpful .
"Thank you miss Wick I'll be fine Brennan replied.
"Seriously you need to rest"
Angela insisted.
"I won't be able to rest until the killer is caught.