Lies and Trust

Brennan accepted Vasco's greeting
"Well it's good to meet a fan who is now a suspect" Brennan mocked Vasco .
"You might be a great forensic anthropologist but you will never prove I had anything to do with Cardigan's murder" Vasco responded .
"We'll see"
"Hey Hodgins you work with the FBI?"
Everyone looked at Hodgins in shock
"You know him?" Angela asked her husband also questioning him.
"Yeah I do but I didn't know he was a suspect in the case"
"Hodgins you do know that you cannot work a case if you know the suspect " Cam warned him.
"But.. But.."
"No buts Hodgins you have to leave "
"Wait this is happening to fast you cannot just send him away" Angela defended him.
"I have no choice rules are rules" Cam said.

After the search which yielded no results Hodgins left the jeffersonian although he was devastated, he had to leave or his career would be on the line.
Angela sat in her office trying to contact Hodgins but he wasn't picking up his cell.
Brennan came in and found Angela reduced to tears she consoled and sympathized with her .

"Angela I know you're down right now but we have to continue with this case at least until it's over"
They hugged and Brennan went back to her office .